Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CordeliaPlays's Whitelist App: [Accepted - Jase]

Minecraft Username: CordeliaPlays

Country & Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming - the act of using out of character knowledge to drive in character actions. For example: If you hear about a treasure out of character and go to its location in character before everyone else and without ic (in character) justification, that is metagaming. Powergaming - Forcing other character actions through rp. Usually to force a win condition for your own character. This often done by means of mind control or drugging other characters.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Howdy Howdy! I'm Patch/Cordelia. I'm a digital artist, d&d dungeon master, and an avid roleplayer. I enjoy building, writing, cooking, and eating donuts with my boyfriend. I can't wait to join Hollow World. ^-^

Referral: Planet Minecraft

Character Name: Leopold Lambert

Race: Human (The Kaltic)

Appearance: The general written description of Leo is this: He has long medium length black hair that very messy, green eyes (though his right eye is grey now since it was badly injured), and he wears a thick wool coat that he received from a companion and an eyepatch that covers his right eye. While he has pale skin, his body is marred with scars from his time as a mercenary. I also already drew him! Here's the link.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test: "About me you say? Well, 7 odd years ago, back when I was younger man, I was a member of a mercenary guild. Nothing too extraordinary about it though, it barely lasted a year before we disbanded. Back then we were paid to protect a small town farming town from bandits and rowdy animals. Again, nothing glamorous and stunning and I wasn't of much importance then either. I just handled the medicine and bandages...Why'd we disband? Well, winter is a cruel mistress, it's hard for just about anyone to survive her. It was even harder for us when bandits make it your mission to destroy everything you've worked towards...It was a blood bath on all sides, no one was a winner. And no one..." The veteran would reach towards his eyepatch. "No one came out unscathed."

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Works for me. Just make sure your character starts off with basic skills/stuff only. They shouldn't be amazing at combat or any other trade to start with.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.