Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Council Question follow ups.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Opening Remarks

I wish to congratulate the new and previous council members last night who spoke on each of their topics and policies for the coming election and wish them the best in their futures be it upon the council or finding service in other places to serve the community with their ideas and vigor. No matter as a landing we have struggled through the various epidemics, plagues, and undead infestations we are a people stemming from all forms of life both rich, poor, scholars, tradesmen, to the common worker. We all have struggled in these years together banding to face the odds that have faced us despite what walk of life we come from or race it is all of us working together to make our home a better place for us all to live in.

"The people of Storm's landing deserve a university that isn't in Frostwarts or the Compendium. Do you have any plans to construct such? When and if not, why?"

My view upon this is what was stated earlier we should update and provide money to the library staff it with those of the landing and keep our jobs for our people here int the city itself. While also taking either the old Town hall or the old guard barracks and renovating that into a school right now we have multiple of both and could be set aside for better use as a school for the people. While my stance against frostwarts is known I would be willing to have their teachers and help to help teach our people here at the landing. Until we can get our own teachers from our people to staff and provide for the landing itself and teach our children and future generations then their teachers and staff would be welcome to come to the landing and help host or teach subjects our people cannot cover with expertise. I hope that my own family and children that I am planning to raise in the landing will be among the first to attend these new places to learn their new skills and jobs.

The Undead Crisis was devastating, nearly catastrophic to Storm's Landing. Will you be contributing any ideas for contingencies if another such event occurs?

I was also there at the docks when the invasion broke out and fought to try and keep them clear, while others of my party barricaded what we could to contain them to the waters and not harm the populace of the city, as my earlier poster for councils stated this ties into The health and well being of our landing to update the sewers and repair the damage that has been caused due to the issues of the landing itself the last great undead horde we had, there are still bodies left down in the crypt that need to be tended to and to clean and modernize our sewer system itself to install gates and safeguards into it to help prevent such things from forming beneath our feet again. This also ties into my third point of the poster I made about Installing various guard stations around the city itself, while we have the new guard central location having locations and small posts that guards can man that people can find them at will help in the rapid response to crime and help patrols have centralized smaller locations to patrol from and establishing routes for people to organize and flee to to be protected by the guards in the case of another crisis.

With the uptick of Vyres, are you worried for the city?

I would like to first address the accusation of me attacking vyres outside the cathedral itself I do not recall much of anything from this incident, and was told by others upon what happened that day that jishrmits and a guard were embroiled in a fight out onto the steps of the cathedral itself that turned into a small skirmish of decent size as they tried to bring down the jishrmites bokra and another and the vyres there were aiding them. If Mr. Amund was there I cannot say nor recall if I attacked him as I myself passed away that day and my body was drug away by them. If Mr. Amund has a desire and wish to help the landing for his kind I welcome it and his efforts to do so, I just hope his old ways are over and done with, I have no ill will with vyres and some of the dearest people I care about are vyres. We should treat them as equals not a plague and work to incorporate them into helping and managing things, if they have an established system or council of elders to deal with their kind who step out of line we should work with them to help ease things. The way they are treated is as bad as how an entire sect of the pantheon who have shown no malice or evil, who believe in the wearing of masks and guarding of knowledge are treated and forced away from the very establishments they wish to spend money inside of. In the end we all must remember the Landing is a home we all in life are looking for a home and a place to raise and build a family, home is a place where we can go to take the stress of the day off our shoulders help our neighbors be they gaurdsmen,businessmen earkspawn,vyre,elf,halfing, or so on. It is our ability to come together as a community and a whole itself and build this place into a home we can be proud of that I look forward to raising my children in.

In conclusion, I hope the landing sees a brighter future and if elected I will do my best to be a neutral party in the council to weigh the law and issues with the landing without malice hatred, or corruption in my heart. While helping to clean up what if any corruption and back room dealings take place in the landing itself and protecting it with my life if need be,while working to build a brighter home for all of our future generations.

Eimar Ursae