Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Counteroffensive | Act I [Nov 10th]

Scardrac

Felsummer

-=][=-

"Without hesitation, without cessation, the natural order shall be restored. The tear is well guarded, but I take it upon myself and those willing to begin building for the first push against this accursed Archon. This enemy we know little of, so we must learn. May the Light guide our way."

Kronprinz Sigmund von Hallon gathers a small scouting party to observe the tear from the covers of the forest, and map the area for later use. He warns that the forests are likely teeming with otherworldly foes, and that approaching this tear is a risk within itself.

-Party-
[Full]
-
Sigmund von Hallon-
-
Elizabeth Kane-
-
Jaden Seeker-
-Joseph Seeker -
-Kopii-

-Brennard Westmay-
-Wolfgang von Harrister-
-Thyrss Vendolyn-
-Sigmar-
-Kethron Dramaign-
-Karsten-
-Guinevere-

-Form-
Character name:
Character skills/abilities:

November 10th, 6:30 EST

This event is violent
blargtheawesome Elz

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Hello yes, I would like to observe the gash.

Character name: Thryss Vendolyn
Character skills/abilities: Skilled archer, T1 Theodra spells.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Character name: Sigmar
Character skills/abilities: combat. Has fought the undead and wraiths many times.

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
Character name: Ardaric Tideborne
Character skills/abilities: Combat Expertise, Experience fighting the apparitions, Archaic knowledge and experience.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Character name: Kethron Dramaign
Character skills/abilities: Eviscism, able combatant, observational skills.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Character name: Ardaric Tideborne
Character skills/abilities: Combat Expertise, Experience fighting the apparitions, Archaic knowledge and experience.
Hey, I'm sorry I didn't warn about this on the post, but it's semi-private and Sigmund doesn't really trust Ardraric all too much after the Sorrowlands incident. It's nothing personal, perhaps he can try and make amends IC if he so wishes?