Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Countess Raalvara Edelmonte, Warrior of Valiant

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
You left shortly before I rejoined around this time last year. Ever since, Lana has learned of the great hero that is Raalvara- wrote of her a few times in her books, although I cannot recall exactly where. I absolutely would love for Lana to RP with Raalvara, although Lana tries to be reclusive. I hope Raalvara may have use for Lana one day so that we may RP :heart:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
You left shortly before I rejoined around this time last year. Ever since, Lana has learned of the great hero that is Raalvara- wrote of her a few times in her books, although I cannot recall exactly where. I absolutely would love for Lana to RP with Raalvara, although Lana tries to be reclusive. I hope Raalvara may have use for Lana one day so that we may RP :heart:
Absolutely! I'll be around so come and find me wherever :) I am not hiding or anything.