Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Covaid Lockdown Live

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey friends!

There's a musical initiative called Cardiff Live or Covaid Lockdown Live, where they broadcast live performances from different musicians. It's an initiative to give professional musicians, who struggle greatly with having no events to earn money at, a platform to sing and put a link to their PayPal for tips to get by.

I've managed to secure a spot tomorrow (May 1st) at 15:00h GMT. Since I'm also going to sing some of the HW songs I wrote, I thought it would be fun if I invite the community to tune in too!

I'll share the link to the liveshow at the time, and I'll probably also drop it into the discord.

I hope to see you then!

Virtual distance-hugs,
Bart

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thanks for coming! It was great to have a group of HW friends join in the chat. There was also an old subscriber who there and then remembered HW again, really nice!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Will do another one of these, this time via FB, will share the link again at the same time, Friday again :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Going live in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Hope to talk to you and sing for you soon! :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's Friday again! I'll be back with some more songs, of course including HW songs, at 15.00h GMT! (In 4 hours and 40 minutes from now)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
My laptop is being fixed, so I can't link you just yet cause I need the laptop's webcam to set up the recording and then get the link. Will link as soon as I get it back (which I do hope is in time)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hope to see some HollowWorlders destroying the chat in an hour >:D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's friday again! That means I'll be chilling live for an hour at 16.00h (English time = 15.00h). I'd love for you to come and have a chat and a listen ! :) Last few times we had loads of Hollowworlders. It was really cozy and fun and we had some good talks about RP! Come again? :)