Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crafting Plugin Feedback + FAQ Thread

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Good
Retired Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
I don't see anything in the menu it's blank

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Will there be more updates to the system before the final release?

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I meant more, will the system be released progressively or will we be waiting until final release for the other materials, craft classes ect.

Scardrac

Felsummer
I meant more, will the system be released progressively or will we be waiting until final release for the other materials, craft classes ect.
A little bit of both. We have so many cool features planned that have been pushed back as “after the full release ideas”. The full release itself will see dozens upon dozens of new materials added into the system, as well as other professions and specializations.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Making custom description for parts of a complete item seems strange. I think it'd be cool that you had to do the description on a hilt or a sword, in order to get the description on the full item. So my suggestion is that in order to give a description to a completed item of multiple parts, those parts have to be given a description. Before the item is completed.

I think, in this way parts could be given more value. So that they're not only sold off as regular pieces or used as such. Though I can see it being slightly hard to accomplish code wise.

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
So question. The lore for Irzis-Fyr says that "items and tools must be crafted in order to protect the user from burning. Improper materials will burn, such as mundane wood" but the crafting recipe containing Irzis-Fyr allows for it to be made with an oak hilt. Is this intentional or a mistake?

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
So question. The lore for Irzis-Fyr says that "items and tools must be crafted in order to protect the user from burning. Improper materials will burn, such as mundane wood" but the crafting recipe containing Irzis-Fyr allows for it to be made with an oak hilt. Is this intentional or a mistake?
I believe the first tier of its heat isn't strong enough to damage wood etc.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
First teir is very crude and basic when you read the lore its when you get to the second tier and third it becomes more dangerous.

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
From what I imagined when I read the lore, the first tier is something akin to hot rocks, like a hot waterbottle for warming yourself with. Second you could probably cook food on and and the third is ouchy owie super hotty burny kinda deal

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
Just a quick question...Were the levels in the crafting plugin reset for everyone, or is it just me who is back to square zero?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Just a quick question...Were the levels in the crafting plugin reset for everyone, or is it just me who is back to square zero?
Have you recently changed character card? They're all bound to that.

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
Have you recently changed character card? They're all bound to that.
Perhaps. So I see the issue if a card was remade or something along those lines then progress is lost. Because I may have redone a card and that card then being gone has deleted that.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
How will certain decorative blocks or materials made by crafting be used in rp?

For example, I can create blankets and sails in tailoring. Will those who want a blanket or a sail in their day to day house/ship, require a crafted blanket like such to sit in a chest to prove that they indeed, possess an ICly made sail/blanket? If that makes sense?