Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

crazedfangirl00 [Approved-Ayda]

bout You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Crazed_Fangirl

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
When you use OOC knowledge your character doesn’t know in game, that’s meta gaming. Powergaming is when you take over another character's actions. For example, you parry someone's sword and it flys away leaving them unable to defend themselves, yet you didnt allow them to respond to the initial parry
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a pretty average person, I enjoy art, music, and video games. I'm a senior in high school and am an experienced role player. I've been playing DnD(Dungeons and Dragons), WoD(World of Darkness), and various other role play games.I tend to lean more towards fantasy video games and role playing games. I really enjoy Witcher and Dragon Age for the expansive plot and the options you have. I'm not sure what else to tell you about myself other then that!
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Not particularly, I don't have anything I'd like to share at this time

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
dannyb300 referred me to the server.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

• Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Nime

Character Age:

Character Race:
forest elf
Appearance:
Nime is 5'8 and has a lithe frame hidden under layers of fur and cloth. Her everyday outfit is thin dresses and skirts. She has strong arms and legs from years of climbing and running through the woods hunting and gathering. She also got her warm, sun tanned skin from her daily contributions to her settlement. She has long brown hair she keeps tied up in a loose bun or down her back in a pony tail. She has bangs that hang down into her dark grey eyes.

Written Test!
Nime narrowed her grey eyes at the annoying bright orb in the sky. She huffs and carefully stretches her leg out to balance easier on the branch of the large tree she was currently perched in. The sounds of the forest surround her as she nimbly climbs farther into the canopy of trees above her bustling grove. Nime makes her way out to the meeting spot her friend and herself were supposed to meet at. It was an area in the forest canopy where the branches meet and create a nest out of large and small branches. Nime climbs closer, having agreed with Solis to meet when the sundial read afternoon. "Aren't you a slow one?" The female laughs as she weaves through branches nearing the spot. She sees her human friend struggling up a nearby tree, still not used to the height of the oaks here. The boy huffs and moves to give her an obscene gesture but nearly slips. He adjusts his grip on the tree frantically. "Nime, you are a show-off." Solis finds his footing and lifts himself onto the large branch he was hanging off of. Now on two feet, he was able to keep up with the elven female.

"Not my fault you're horrid at climbing" she crosses her arms perched next to their intended meeting spot, her brown hair blowing in her face from the wind. She gets comfortable, closing her eyes and resting for a moment. It had been a busy day for the elf, she had been hunting with a few other young elves from her grove earlier that day. She had spent the time after mapping out new areas in the ever-growing forest around their settlement before heading here. She perks up hearing footsteps coming closer to her, her eyes drifting carelessly to the red-headed boy before her. "You... you could have waited up." He pants out falling down onto the intertwined branches as he has many times before. He leans back propping his boots up on another branch. Nime tilts her head a smile on her lips. "But whats the fun in waiting?" She asks Solis expectantly. He knew her well in the few years they have been friends, a time frame he takes more seriously then Nime. "You have less time then I do if anything you should be enjoying life more then I!" She exclaims a wide grin on her young face. Solis rolls his eyes pulling out a wrap and lining up a mixture of plants and herbs he concocted himself to smoke. Nime narrows her eyes in response. "Solis... Could you smoke somewhere else? I'd rather you not mistakenly light up the entire forest."

The boy sighs and listens to Nimes directions. "Yes, of course, ole' wise one." He stands, doing a mock bow. "Crude and amusing how lucky am I?" Nime brushes off her tribal dress and stands up. "Shall we?" She asks gesturing off into the distance towards the orchards. The plans they had made earlier in the day involved making Solis try a new fruit Nime had found. He, for some reason unknown to the elf was less thrilled then she. "Ladies first 'dear'." He stands up tightening his head band ready to head out. She begins to carefully make her way through the canopy of trees towards their destination

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.