Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crelow; The City of Opportunity

570rmhunter

Settling in Altera
~Crelow~
The city of Opportunity
Current Stage:

Development of a hamlet
Number of residents:
None
Number of houses available:
Progress:
Slow
List of job(s), currently:
Bakery, Tavern
Current owner:
Sir Cyranious Wargore
Recommended Texturepack: Conquest

Crelow, as stated from above, is a developing town that's centered around opportunity which means it's a fresh start for business, residents and guilds across Altera. Our goal is to create a large and beautiful city, that which rivals most cities in beauty, functionality and most importantly, rp friendly environment. The town is formed around its own style and tries to remain around its own creativity and simple ways while trying to seem exotic, though that'll have to come later with bigger projects.

Our current progress and proof:

If you are interesting joining the town:
message @570rmhunter (me), on the forums or in the game. Thank you!​

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Oooh, this looks really nice so far.

Really difficult to get interesting detail onto smaller buildings, good job! :D

570rmhunter

Settling in Altera
Oooh, this looks really nice so far.

Really difficult to get interesting detail onto smaller buildings, good job! :D
Thanks! I appreciate the compliment and further into that topic I now have the 'pleasure' of making more smaller buildings even more details with purposes, yaaaay TuT. I really do enjoy it though.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
You can stick images into a post by using the "Image" button (Inbetween the emoticon button/smiley face and the media button/film tapes icon) and inserting the link :D
Its found in your toolbar at the top of the post box!

570rmhunter

Settling in Altera
You can stick images into a post by using the "Image" button (Inbetween the emoticon button/smiley face and the media button/film tapes icon) and inserting the link :D
Its found in your toolbar at the top of the post box!
Thaaanks Mich TuT