Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Crusades Favor] The Red Flag

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Work in progress, led by Raphael Payne.
Will updoot with more information later, please don't post anything that has no regards to the OP.. Thank you!
Our soul purpose is to end clear insanity, and shed as much blood found in idiots as possible.
AND HERESY.
Uniform; Consult me about it OOCly IG, or message me.

Members:
Zanna.

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Work in progress, led by Raphael Payne.
Will updoot with more information later, please don't post anything that has no regards to the OP.. Thank you!

Our soul purpose is to end clear insanity, and shed as much blood found in idiots as possible.
Excited to see how this goes!

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
If its Renee oh my god.

That'd actually be really amazing, I'm not even gonna lie.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
A group of people who follow Crusades teaching and shed blood of pure idiots. And sacrifice their lives in Crusades Honor, should someone attempt tampering it.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Just out of curiosity, are we going to get anymore infomation on the OP? I'm curious what exactly this group'o'folks is going to be and what they do.~

Yes, I know it says do not comment regarding the OP, but I'm just curious!

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Just out of curiosity, are we going to get anymore infomation on the OP? I'm curious what exactly this group'o'folks is going to be and what they do.~

Yes, I know it says do not comment regarding the OP, but I'm just curious!
Oh no you got it right on.

^ You actually listened to the regard, xD
As it is said, cleanse the world of idiots and heretics, along with gaining Crusade's Favor in a literal sense, in other word, his power/recognition.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oh no you got it right on.

^ You actually listened to the regard, xD
As it is said, cleanse the world of idiots and heretics, along with gaining Crusade's Favor in a literal sense, in other word, his power/recognition.
Yes I got that part- My question was asking if there was more to be posted (Such as more infomation on how its works and ranks) That was more of what I was curious of.~