Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Cubeydoom's 2 years of HW [Cancelled]

C

Cubey

To celebrate Cubeydoom's 2 years of joining HollowWorld on July 9th.

Need find suitable place to host a party! Any suggestion? I want big place and FPS-friendly.

On July 9th and time will be night, depends numbers of players from world to be show up.

Cubeydoom requires staffs to help for host the party, food, drink, games and music!

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'm completely fine with that. Cromarcky Manor sounds like it would suit your needs just fine. And since it's at night I'll more than likely get to even be there! lol.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
We can deck the Fairgrounds out to be made of Nether blocks, maybe host something there? :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Cubey, Moochick and Michcat has some music discs in a chest in The Merry Mead. Maybe grab them for the party and them put them back after? (if allowed to, of course)

I can help you out with whatever's needed :)

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I got enough music discs for a whole evening, I'll also help out.

Also, Cubey, what about the central area of the Castle of Doom? :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
When Cubey's one year's day was hosted, it was hosted outside Cubey's Lair where a little place had been built for the party to be hosted at.

Could do that with the Castle of Doom? :p

C

Cubey

Castle of Doom are too small for party but The Corruption are spreading.

Castle of Doom is closed due to portal to The Nether has closed until event for new world. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Fairground? good idea, maybe take over as nether theme, Ask Sally first!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
My mansion, Bar, Indoor pool, Ballroom, dining hall, music room etc huge amount of space and should be fps friendly.