Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cukie1's Art Stuff [Nudity Warning]

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
1546746726751.png

Sketch I have no idea where to go with it, but I also like it, so I might do a YCH with it at some point

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
1547158862999.png

I see this sort of style a lot on Pinterest and really enjoy it, so I'm hoping to be able to incorporate it into a chibi style.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
1550544805858.png

Making 3 chibis in this style for 2k, 5k if you wanted transferred to digital with flat color.

IGN:
Character & Profile:
Pose or Details:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
View attachment 98256

Making 3 chibis in this style for 2k, 5k if you wanted transferred to digital with flat color.

IGN:
Character & Profile:
Pose or Details:
Tentatively interested.

However, I'll mention that it'd be for Sigmar, so a kid.

Not sure if that's something that would make a lot of sense as a chibi, or if it's something that would interest you.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Tentatively interested.

However, I'll mention that it'd be for Sigmar, so a kid.

Not sure if that's something that would make a lot of sense as a chibi, or if it's something that would interest you.
You're good. No worries

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
You're good. No worries
Ok, I’d be interested in one of the 5k colored ones then.

Sigmar (profile)

He’s a scrappy, wirey, energetic 11 year old who tends to find himself getting into way too much trouble. He’s got wavy black hair, piercing blue eyes, and an angular face. Not much meat on his bones, as he’s finally at a place where he’s gaining weight and eating properly. He’s been doing a lot of sword practice and wood chopping.