Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Cult] Silver Conclave

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1641444471335.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

─━━━━━━⊱⊰━━━━━━─
conc.png
══════════════════════
CULT NAME: Silver Conclave
FOUNDER: Aelyth Ithildran
DIVINE/ENTITY: Theodra

The Mantle of the Hunt | Theodra
Members are acutely aware of the smell of blood, and can usually smell fresh injuries or trails of it within three blocks unless it's overpowered by another strong smell.

Feathers and leaves can be found on their person from time to time.
They take on a natural smell, such as pine, mint, or even floral scents.
Their touch can instill a subtle sense of clarity and focus.

concevents.png
══════════════════════
Blightlands Excursion // 8th January, 2022
The Conclave moves to gather flora for research, and investigate what remains of Praes Divina.

Fledgling Outing // 9th January, 2022
The younger and inexperienced ones in and out of the Conclave are given some more hands on experience.

Unwelcome // 11th January, 2022
Strange footprints and tracks do not line up with the ship logs, and so there are invaders upon the Isle.

Elimination // 15th January, 2022
Plans to locate and eradicate a camp of mercenaries who seek to do harm to those of the Valley and beyond.

Carving a Future // 17th January, 2022
An introductory lesson on carving with Frost, with various materials provided.

Devotion // 22nd January, 2022
A sermon to Theodra with an offering to show dedication, a simple explaination of the multiple aspects that come together to form the Huntress.

Casual Hunting // 24th January, 2022
A small excursion seeks something old and familiar to the old lands.

Verdant // 27th January, 2022
A hunt upon the Isle of New Riseport, in the hopes for new sights and new experiences.

Strange Trails // 29th January, 2022
A series of little footprints lead away from a sign of damages, and an investigation follows.

Ocean Harvest // 24th Febrauary, 2022
A gathering is organised to get to know new faces and hunt a feast from the sea.

Echoes // 25th April, 2022
TBA

Navigation // 30th April, 2022
TBA

Archery Lessons I // 7th May, 2022
TBA

concgoals.png
══════════════════════
[ ↣ ] Protect and cleanse the great forests of enemies of Theodra.
[ ↣ ] Attain and protect holy artifacts of Theodra.
[ ↣ ] Hunt down monsters forged by unnatural means.
[ ↣ ] Find a way to grant Theodra a Mantle.
[ ↣ ] Purge unholy trees that encroach upon the sacred grounds.
[ ↣ ] Scout for Skraag's creations that venture too far.
[ ↣ ] Gather and make records of information to aid new generations.

concmembers.png

══════════════════════
[ Founder ]
In times where direction is needed, the 'leader' is the founder of the Conclave.
Aelyth Ithildran

[ Wardens ]
Those who directly tend to areas of the Wilds, and have more of a guiding hand with the rest.
Aelyth Ithildran
{ Warden of
New Riseport }
Elz

Aryn Ithildran
{ Warden of the Grove }

Lannis

Lothaire von Dugald
{ Warden of the Northern Reach }
Mitch

Thryss Vendolyn
{Warden of Verdant Valley}
Lenore

[ Guardians ]
Those who are more experienced guardians of the Wilderness, and members of the Conclave.
Candice Kane
Galaxy

Cieren Sonnenschutz
Veradite

Leighton Altham
Map
Tylla Goraya
Blorbis83
Frost Menguar
Fronslin

[ Fledglings ]
Those who are new to the ways of the Conclave, and oft new to much of the world.
Alyssa Ithildran
Solus
Cael Ithildran
Juvix_

Jastae Kessler
IceandFire

-= 12 =-

─━━━━━━⊱⊰━━━━━━─

sc-small.png

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Notes:

Send me a message if you're interested in joining, you don't have to be a Theodran! Just ensure your character is 'compatible' with the idea, if they're a Jishrimite for example it'll be a no. Sorry. : (

I've made a faction in game that I'll try to invite everyone to. I don't know all of the commands yet.

There is a discord with more information for those who join, I'll throw an invite when I can.

I'll likely be buying a few HC materials and items so I can use them for event loot. Let me know fi you can help out with interesting pieces here and there.

I am fine with the Conclave being 'known' IC as well as Aelyth being its Founder for this makes it easier for those interested, but other members/goals/etc are not common knowledge and should be found out IC.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Hey, there's a pin now. Working on bullying Aryn to make some IC/in-game props that I can hand out sometime. I am also looking to buy some 'props' that are not made by anyone IC per say - A neat golden ring here or dagger with unusual markings, that sort of thing. Lemme know if you can help and your prices. : )

conclaveitem.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll be trying to do stuff for this again this month - A focus on trying to 'teach' those not max level though. I figured I'd bump with that in case there's some lower levels wanting to find a way to learn theodra-y things.