Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Culture] [Closed] Linlean Architect Support

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Linlean Architect Support
Home to fishing villagers, outcasts, miners, sailors, moors of all variety and acolytes of the Grey Lady- One cannot forget that the Moors of Linlea are grand architects. The purpose of these architects come for the desire to spread their influence and style of building, catered to their marketers, and it continues to run deep. In spite of secluding themselves from the heat of the world and its meager whims, the Lady of Linlea has given interest in offering the small village men and women in supporting their own lands, until further notice. This includes hamlets, villages and groves.

It is optional if they return the favor in the following: hosting a building for orphans, allowing support in building a graveyard with corpses blessed against the undead with a shrine to the Lady, and/or a plaque in name of Linlea.

Send missive below or be open if the opportunity comes.

Oocly: I'd like to mix donations for up-and-coming regions (usually ones with no political affiliations at the start) with some donations to help them get started in their projects. The projects should be for regions intended to be bigger than just for a small group. If the intention of the region is favorable to Linlea or my character, I'll still donate. The optional builds are just that- optional. If I'm open to it, I may offer build style samples, too. I don't plan on taking up big build projects right now. The money comes from what I accumulated in the Kov'Gra'Sek bank, hence this post.

Note: If it's my own coin, I'll sometimes just donate with no mention of this. But if you see it, I don't mind putting it together here.
Build Style Sample [x]

Active Donations in Coin or Builds:
  • Graveyard & shrine to Grey Lady in Alderwood Cove (inactive region)
  • Village for Farmers & Hunters managed by Thryss Vendolyn Ellievator 15k

In-complete:
Sallana's Hamlet

Last edited: