Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Custom Items - Drops and Recipes

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Could you go over the custom heads submissions thread too?
I remember posting a pile of bones and a boar-head and a bear-head that were never implemented, which might be a fun use of bone-items and as hunting loot.
I'll try - But they were the weirdly complicated ones where I had to upload them to an account and stuff I believe. But yeah I'll try go over those too

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll try - But they were the weirdly complicated ones where I had to upload them to an account and stuff I believe. But yeah I'll try go over those too
It's worth it though ;)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I believe this was shifting to someone elses job as well since I've taken on event co-ord - Apologies on delays with stuff. I tried fixing some of the plant heads yesterday but they're very awkward. the red rose one works now, using poppies, though.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Do the heads drop yet from breaking blocks? There is a specific one I need

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Do the heads drop yet from breaking blocks? There is a specific one I need
I mentioned it here: “Heads from drops are still not available due to coding bugs. Here's a guide on what crafts aren't available by head drops: {here}”

If folks are looking for drop heads, send us a support request with a general topic. A staff member will add it to the auction house for 250r to compensate for the wait.