Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Custom items free submissions

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I already have a huge update coming around for December. But I'll do another update early January and incorporate some of these awesome submissions. :) I haven't forgotten these!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
The book nerd in me asks if you can do a version on its side - so they're not standing up unsupported but laying down like someone was just reading them.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to try and get this head into the game :)
We've made a giant map of the current continent, and these custom heads could be placed on spots on the map to indicate towns! :D
upload_2018-2-12_0-39-4.png

Attachments

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I thought a wendigo skull would make a good addition.
AD293DC6-1A92-4D3D-AA3C-E1A8DCDBF68D.jpegB653232D-D010-4B1F-ABD6-A688986B8579.jpegD7C33930-7B58-41E7-9B1F-9AFEBA75B1D0.jpeg

Here’s the skin:
DE07E9B7-0D27-4606-8D38-52C3CE90ABD0.png

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'll likely be taking over these, but for the time being, if I did a contest here and there would folks enjoy making things to try get put IG? Alternatively, what kind of themes would you like to see? I've got a kind of 'harvest' theme going on for some time this month so far, but September is coming up a bit blank. ; (

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I'm content with what we have so far. Just would like the wendy skull added lol

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I see a few not currently added, so I'll set up something for the September release effectively being a miscellaneous bunch - including the enchantment stuff and the wendigo skull. : )
I'll be working on the August pack today, let's see if I can manage it haha.....

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to submit some heads again! :) and ask for the last submission that I did; have they been reviewed yet? The boar head and the pile of bones in particular?
1542307480118.png
1542308346274.png

Attachments

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've not done any custom heads yet because I have to upload them and then add them that way, it's a bit awkward but I'll probably get to it when I've got the patience

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've not done any custom heads yet because I have to upload them and then add them that way, it's a bit awkward but I'll probably get to it when I've got the patience
Oh, did Ptiber step down entirely?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Oh, did Ptiber step down entirely?
He did 2 years ago between December and January. We've guides to find our way through the plugin, hence our new updates every now and then. Elz has taken up working it over these last few months.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
He did 2 years ago between December and January. We've guides to find our way through the plugin, hence our new updates every now and then. Elz has taken up working it over these last few months.
Oh wow, I thought he was still on the team, but very inactive and only for technical stuff. Well, that's gotta be a tough job Elz! Hope it's also enjoyable :heart: