Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Cyprius the Young Forest Elf

cocowolfdragon

Lord of Altera
Cyp Bust.png
Art by me
General Information:

Other Names: Has been called Cy and Cee
Titles: Traveler

Race: Forest Elf
Sexuality: If she receives love, she shall give love.
Current Residence: Homeless, but sleeps in the trees
Relationship Status: Taken
Social Status: None

Physical Appearance:
Cy physical.png

Height: 5'7 (1.7 meters)
Weight: 135 lb
Eye Color: A green that resembles a forest in bloom
Skin Color: Similar of that to newly tanned leather
Shape of Face: Slim and angular
Distinguishing Features: She always has a bed head, and she is sure if she ran her fingers through it she would find a twig or two.
Build of Body: Short for an elf, but still slim and lithe
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Usually kept in a low bun
Complexion: Has a few scars
Posture: If you did not know she didn't have a radiant to her name, she would come off as a lady from her posture.
Is Seen By Others As: Will always have a polite smile, but is secretly calculating your every move
Scars: A small scar that runs through her left eyebrow. A group of scars on her right right arm and side.
Hygiene: Likes to keep herself looking and smelling clean. But she will always have that one smudge of dirt, or grass stains on her leggings. The sent of dried herbs seems to never leave her.
Voice: A quiet and reserved voice. She is an alto, but when happy it gets higher and more energetic.

Personality:

Dislikes: The disrespect of Nature or cruelty towards others
Strengths: She is skilled with a bow but still has much to learn.
Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat.
Fears: Drowning, disrespecting the divines, and most of all her mother
Values: Strength, honor, trust, and loyalty
Education: Little to none, she knows how to read the land and follow the stars, yet she has little knowledge of how to actually read and write.
Languages: Elven and common.
General Attitude: Generally friendly and outgoing.
General Intelligence: A good judge of character and and has ‘great’ common sense.
General Sociability: She is very sociable and approachable
Alignment: Good

Short Term Goals:
Explore the world and all it's secrets and treasures

Long Term Goals:
Hopes to become part of the rangers one day
Hopes not to screw up her recruitment

Possessions:

Wardrobe: A leather jerkin, a thin off white shirt and dark grey leggings that go down to her calves. She also wears a torn green cloak that falls to just above her knees
Jewelry: None

Owned Homes: None

401358788978a775da6f197f5ab5b172.jpg
Cy's Dagger.png
Carried Inventory: Long bow (Nearly as tall as her) hand crafted by her, on the inside you would find a crudely drawn owl. The owl is her inspiration, a silent predator. She would also carry dried meats and fresh herbs in her satchel. She keeps her quiver around her hips on her back, and a bone hunting knife (Long as her forearm) strapped to her thigh.

General Inventory: She always has her bow on her.

General Wealth: What more wealth could she ask for than what the land gives her? *Whisper* She's broke.

Health:
Illnesses: None
Allergies: None
Injuries: Often has blistered feet from all the walking she does.
Sleeping Habits: Border line insomniac
Energy Levels: High
Eating Habits: Eats regularly
Exercise Habits: Gets lots of excise from all her running, jumping and rolling around in grass.
Memory: Decent
Unhealthy Habits: Getting into trouble
Drinking Habits: Drinks the occasional mead here and there, but much prefers tea

History:
Birthplace:
A small grove

Childhood:
Grew up learning to hunt with a bow. She had a short toy bow with blunt arrows most of her childhood. She lost her father young so she doesn't remember him well. Grew up in a loving community that taught her how to solve problems with words instead of violence.

Teen Years:
Most of it was spent out hunting and learning how to read the land.

Adulthood:
Where her journey began.

Family History:
Her family is 4 generations old, each female in the line has been a highly praised hunter (Until Cyprius).

Past Places of Residences:
The grove she grew up in.

Places Traveled:
All over the forests, and she is just getting started exploring the rest of the world.

Combat:
Peaceful or violent:
Peaceful, she prefers to settle things through talking rather than fighting

Weaponry:
Bow and a bone dagger.
Combat Training:
Has been training, can hold herself in a fight if it was against a toddler.

Training & Skills:

- Bow
- Dagger
- Short Sword
- Spear

Other Trivia:
Ranger's Recruit
Favorite Types of Food:
A rich thick meaty stew, flavored with her favorite herbs and vegtables.
Favorite Types of Drink:
Mint tea, Chai tea, White tea, but most importantly Bengal Spice Tea.
Hobbies/Pastimes:
Making bows
Favorite Colors:
Earth tones

Relationships:
CyXGreg.png

Relevant Family Members:
Mother: Arden
Father: Fenian (Deceased)

Romantic Interests:

• Gregor "I secretly hope this works out."
Trusted Friends:

• Jaden "Your words may be harsh, and your lessons harder. But your kind and you care for us all."

• Joe "You fought a crazy bear with a sword."

• Falken "Sorry I threw hot stew at your face."

• Arianne (I think I spelled that right?) "You are a strong fighter that I can trust to have my back."
Friendly With:

• Ater "An interesting character that I really must get to know better."
Loose Acquaintances: No one
Disfavored Individuals: No one
Hated: No one
Wary Of: Everyone

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
And I love a good rp! We should! But right now I'm trying to get whitelisted because I spelled my minecraft name wrong in my already approved application

If it helps I wrote super cringy stuff that I refused to remove for a bit, I'd honestly be happier if it was just a typo that kept me from rping XD
Also imma sit here

cocowolfdragon

Lord of Altera
If it helps I wrote super cringy stuff that I refused to remove for a bit, I'd honestly be happier if it was just a typo that kept me from rping XD
Also imma sit here
Aw thank you! It probably wasn't thaaat cringy xP
I did the same thing two years ago and I have since deleted all of my posts from existence xD

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Aw thank you! It probably wasn't thaaat cringy xP
I did the same thing two years ago and I have since deleted all of my posts from existence xD
I wrote my blacksmith character having fire resistant hands so that he could punch metal into shape ._.
I'm aware it's cringy, maybe not orphan assassin in the dark corner of the tavern cringy, but cringy nonetheless XD also! We should definitely rp, Gregor might have a bit too much fun teasing her, and Cyprius would have every right to slap him silly

cocowolfdragon

Lord of Altera
I wrote my blacksmith character having fire resistant hands so that he could punch metal into shape ._.
I'm aware it's cringy, maybe not orphan assassin in the dark corner of the tavern cringy, but cringy nonetheless XD also! We should definitely rp, Gregor might have a bit too much fun teasing her, and Cyprius would have every right to slap him silly
That actually a cool concept though! And yes I agree, nothing is as cringy as that :p
We totally rp! And I'm sure Cyprius would just resort to pouting with her face completely red xD

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
That actually a cool concept though! And yes I agree, nothing is as cringy as that :p
We totally rp! And I'm sure Cyprius would just resort to pouting with her face completely red xD
While it is a cool concept, it's not one for the server, anyhow If you ever wanna rp, I have no life and no job atm so I'm free whenever :,), just feel free to pm me on these forums!

cocowolfdragon

Lord of Altera
While it is a cool concept, it's not one for the server, anyhow If you ever wanna rp, I have no life and no job atm so I'm free whenever :,), just feel free to pm me on these forums!
True true xP. Don't worry I have no life either so I'm free most of the time. I will be sure to pm you as soon as I get whtelisted! Because I am aching for good mature rp and not the ones I've been doing *anguish anguish*