Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

D&D 5e! [Looking for DM]

Solar

Loyal Servant of Altera
It's that time again, since our original group kinda fell out and we ended up not playing anymore, we are currently looking for a new group and DM to play with, we will probably end up using roll20.net which allows custom campaigns or the buying of a premade one by wizards of the coast.

-Some- homebrew stuff is allowed, but most likely you'll have to talk about it with the DM whoever it may be.

Currently there are just me and Ayda, but we kinda want 6 people max with one DM.

Tagging people who were part of the original group afaik so they can say if they want to play again
Wandering Ranger Kamaoe The Tottot Lavilethorn

DM:

Players:
  • Me
  • Az
  • Joe
  • Kam
  • Cyber
  • Tot

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Look for a DM on roll20?

You've kind of just gotten a group of people to agree "Yep, I'll play the game a DM puts together for us or buys for us."

Solar

Loyal Servant of Altera
Look for a DM on roll20?

You've kind of just gotten a group of people to agree "Yep, I'll play the game a DM puts together for us or buys for us."
could do, but rather have someone from the forums who we know or talk to other than just on roll20 :p