Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DaCowardlyKY73's Re-Application [Accepted - Jase]

DaCowardlyKY73

Lord of Altera
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
Rustee, formerly known as DaCowardlyKY73.

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
My last approved Whitelist Application was on October 16, 2016.
( https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dacowardlyky73s-whitelist-application-accepted-cukie1.38576/ )

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
I have.

4. Tell us about yourself!
Beyond learning a bit more about Roleplay in the years I've been gone from HollowWorld, I have been pursuing my passion in college, learning how to play Dungeons & Dragons with my friends, and no longer practicing fencing in the last three years. I had planned to return last year, though I found myself in another server at the time. Now that my time supporting their community had ended, I thought I could immerse myself in a world that I had once been in. Compared to my previous application, I believe I've also made improvements in my writing style, though I am always open to learning more about storytelling, character development, roleplay, and anything else in-between!

About Your Character!
Character Name
:
Fynandrid Vorveam Ithraides

Character Age:

Character Race:
Aorian Elf

Appearance:
Fynandrid is a dark-skinned Elf at about 6'2 ft. tall and around 138 lbs., sporting a growing undercut of dark brown hair with a braided tail. His eyes are grey and his ears expectedly pointed, with a small silver earring hanging in the right. Whenever traveling, he is commonly seen wearing a red shawl over a simple tunic.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

1634985346108.pngFynandrid Vorveam Ithraides - 'Of Age'.png
Initial skin for Fynandrid

Written Test! (Initial and Brief Backstory for Fynandrid)
Fynandrid Vorveam Ithraides was born to Ansandraia and Rodryg Ithraides. His family, who were descendants of Forest Elves that had been displaced after the Mass Exodus, lived in a village near the southwestern coast of the arid region. Despite the fate of their ancestors ending up so far away from the lush green fields of the world, their faith in Shalherana and some of their virtues were preserved by Fynandrid's family. However, this did not include the language of their ancestors.

At a young age, Fynandrid would often accompany his father whenever he leaves the village to trade their fish and their salt with nearby settlements. Through his father, he was able to learn how best to prepare for a journey in the desert, how to count, and how to be wary of swindlers. Besides trade and travel, his father and his mother alike taught him the virtue of communal life, engaging him in what then became his profession: a fisherman and a sea salt farmer.

Fynandrid, like the rest of his family and his ancestors, assimilated into the local culture of the Aorian, a people of varied races that shared the southern world with the Soolera and the Southern Sangrians. He spoke fluent Aori and the Common tongue, though often preferred to speak with the latter to accommodate travelers that stop by their humble village to trade. Both his parents, his father especially, were literate enough to teach Fynandrid how to read words written in the Aori and the Common tongue. However, he is often challenged by spelling and vocabulary, especially in the Aori tongue.

Having lived a humble yet idle life, Fynandrid was eager to learn more about the Allmother and his ancestry to the Forest Elves and aspired to better himself in his family's name to aid them in their endeavours. How will the young, eager elf choose his path? What else will he find beyond the comfort of his village? Only time will tell...

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.