Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

darksidion application (fixed) [Declined - Sodium]

darksidion

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:darksidion
2. Age:17
3. Gender:male
4. Country:Australia

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?no experience but i would like to gain some experience here.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. i am here to meet new people.i am what some would call addicted to minecraft and HALO. i am a sort of militaristic person(interested in military).i hate greifers. i would love to learn to rolelay in minecraft.i have finished minecraft on all difficulties exactley 32 times.i have all the halo games except halo4 .and i love to experience new things and be part of a group/team in doing so.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.i have no photos present but have made myan ruins,a battleship and a small town.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?no,not that i can think of at this date in time.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes i am very aware but one thing is for sure i dont even know what X-RAY mod is so i will not be using it.

11. How did you find out about our server? i was browsing the web for minecraft server when i stumbled upon the server.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)not yet but when i find out what and how to i will you see i just created my account not 3minutes ago.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
everybody....ignores.....the part that says.... 8 OR MORE SENTENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: please!!! we dont want to deter players because they dont know how to read!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I got a perfact on my application.
All alail said was im adding you to the server etc.
P.s. it isnt that hard to think of what to type er atleast for me.
Everything i type is off the back of my head
Please don't place Replies like this on applications. There's nothing wrong with giving advise, but to brat about your own application is not very polite.

Sodium

The Lunarch
I personally don't feel that this application is up to scratch. I do not think that this is the best you can do, a clear lack of effort has gone into making this application. Also, since it's been inactive for over a week, I am going to decline it. If you still wish to apply, you will need to make a new application using the template found here.