Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [2/20/22 3 PM CST] Food & Clothing Drive

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters such as these are placed all over Storm's Landing

Workers' Party of Storm's Landing symbol.png

"He wants no bull and a lot of talk that gives no bread or meat.."

Fellow Citizens of Storm's Landing, the Workers' Party needs YOUR help!

In a month's time, we will be creating a food and clothing drive for the malnourished and unclothed.

While Party funds will be used to procure goods, we suspect we must rely quite heavily on donations.

Therefore, we ask YOU, fellow workers, to donate whatever non-perishable food and clean clothing you may have!

All donations should be sent to the WPSL HQ in the slums, or to the following Party Members:

Flavius Panos- Blorbis83

Fita Illyrim- Opal

Miya Bellamy-Bluet- Fortune

Storm Arcturus- Catalyst

Amund Khrarstein- Luam

Oleg- Jase

OOC: This will possibly be a recurring event. I'll be constructing a hopper outside the Party Headquarters for people to drop items inside. If you want to RP with the Party to deliver the goods personally (or to join the Party ;) ), I would recommend seeking out the above people in-character!

The event itself will just be a casual meet-and-greet with us giving away whatever HC'd items (or, if no one donates, imaginary items, I guess?) we have to any character that needs them.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
After way too long, I finally placed down the Clothing Donation hopper! You can find it at the WPSL Headquarters at the slums (the hut with the red flag by its door)! It's a double chest, so it should fit a lot of stuff!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is going to be on the 20th! Prepare your donation items soon! :)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is Sunday! Donate before or during! If your character is in need of food or clothing they’re welcome at the event!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Alright, this is now; if anyone's character needs clothing or food, come on by!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Thanks for coming guys! This may likely be a recurring event, so if you didn't get a donation or didn't get to donate, don't fret!
The rest of the donations of food and clothing will likely go to the Storm's Landing Orphanage, though if your character needs something (or if they run a charity), send Flavius a letter through the forums or discord!