Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dec 13] 3pm PST Traverse to the Temple

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Milah will show as watcher/backup healer

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Not too late- I've added all of those interested, even late comers. My only warning is that those who are here to cause havoc will be dealt with. But if we're all here for a common goal, then you're welcome to come.
I'm coordinating with someone who may be able to directly help- if the time changes, I'll let people know!

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I will be pushing the time back an hour as I mentioned needing proper help leading the event. Sorry for any inconvenience to those in the European timezones! Hope people can still make it. And it's still open if more people want to come:

3pm PST, 5pm CST, 6pm EST

ETA: 4 hours

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey guys don’t forget the (Hell) rift fort defenders that got steamrolled by an army of pigmen
Haven't forgotten, but I'm under the impression IC that the Archon side didn't want Ashna's help or the AA's help when they left during the first interaction. The pigmen are on their own side as far as I'm concerned. There'll be some people still there from the AA side. From the PA side, that's up to you guys. Are the pigmen still there? It'd be good to make sure the forums know about them.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Haven't forgotten, but I'm under the impression IC that the Archon side didn't want Ashna's help or the AA's help when they left during the first interaction. The pigmen are on their own side as far as I'm concerned. There'll be some people still there from the AA side. From the PA side, that's up to you guys. Are the pigmen still there? It'd be good to make sure the forums know about them.
I think he means the NPCs at the rift fort in the lava lands for healing! Not like, the player defenders at the tear fort.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I think he means the NPCs at the rift fort in the lava lands for healing! Not like, the player defenders at the tear fort.
Oh.. Then I have no idea who they are. That's up to whoever remembers them, lol