Finished [Dec. 20th - 4:00 EST] Festival of Renewal

TheDeester

Purist Playthrough
Evil
Retired Staff
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Through a period of ill, as we overcome monsters beyond what many thought imaginable, we must rebuild and regrow. To commemorate this morale, a festival will be held with available amenities for all people that attend. It will announce a new era where we will work together regardless of creed. We cannot just depend upon chance to make our way, though it helps; we must instead make our own luck.

Innisfall.jpg

What: A religious calling for those of Sallana, Korog, and even of Jax, as well as any others to help commemorate the start of rebuilding in the wake of crisis. No DM required.
When: December 20th, 4:00 EST.
Where: The Upper District Town Hall. All are welcome from any district, creed, or race.

Confirmed* Attendees:
Olga Stonecutter Kamaoe
James Varyn TheDeester

Will add more event details as they are affirmed.

Relevant tags: Lannis, Jazzper, Kamaoe, Cymic_, Rossu, Ruu, Charybdis, RagingLunacy

Last edited:

TheDeester

Purist Playthrough
Evil
Retired Staff
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Calendar date added. I should mention that this event will be responsible for the IG repairs to spawn, barring a few spots. If your character would help out—for reasons religious or otherwise, let me know and I’ll keep a list.

Jase

Iconoclasts, laugh, a funeral passes.
Mentor
CheezAlt
CheezAlt
I /may/ show up as Mikhail depending on whether I am free :)
ICly my char is a carpenter, has some experience in stonework and whatnot (through rebuilding Thorne) and would be willing to help out rebuilding.

Ayda

The Cinnamon Roll
Staff member
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
I mean, if it's only for the sake of the Gods, then Ayda won't go. XD But she would be willing to help, if it was meant more so for like... the sake of rebuilding. lol. Especially since Theodra wasn't mentioned.

Jase

Iconoclasts, laugh, a funeral passes.
Mentor
CheezAlt
CheezAlt
Dang, maintenance for things will mean the internet will likely be down.
I won't be there after all </3

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Legend
French_Roast
French_Roast
Legend
since it's the last day before my roommates and I go home for winter break we're actually gonna be hanging out during the day so I'll have to pass. Will go to the next one

NIAH

Secretly Elz
Retired Staff
Since it's super early in the day, I will try to be there. But it may be 2 hours late by the time I roll around, if RP's still happening.