Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dec. 20th - 4:00 EST] Festival of Renewal

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Through a period of ill, as we overcome monsters beyond what many thought imaginable, we must rebuild and regrow. To commemorate this morale, a festival will be held with available amenities for all people that attend. It will announce a new era where we will work together regardless of creed. We cannot just depend upon chance to make our way, though it helps; we must instead make our own luck.

Innisfall.jpg

What: A religious calling for those of Sallana, Korog, and even of Jax, as well as any others to help commemorate the start of rebuilding in the wake of crisis. No DM required.
When: December 20th, 4:00 EST.
Where: The Upper District Town Hall. All are welcome from any district, creed, or race.

Confirmed* Attendees:
Olga Stonecutter Kamaoe
James Varyn TheDeester

Will add more event details as they are affirmed.

Relevant tags: Lannis, Jazzper, Kamaoe, Cymic_, Rossu, Ruu, Charybdis, RagingLunacy

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Contemplating holding this on Thursday, does that work for anyone? It’d be around 4:00 EST.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Calendar date added. I should mention that this event will be responsible for the IG repairs to spawn, barring a few spots. If your character would help out—for reasons religious or otherwise, let me know and I’ll keep a list.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I /may/ show up as Mikhail depending on whether I am free :)
ICly my char is a carpenter, has some experience in stonework and whatnot (through rebuilding Thorne) and would be willing to help out rebuilding.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I mean, if it's only for the sake of the Gods, then Ayda won't go. XD But she would be willing to help, if it was meant more so for like... the sake of rebuilding. lol. Especially since Theodra wasn't mentioned.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Linden should be able to attend to represent Sallana, I might not be able to stay for the entire event though.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Should be able to pop in for an hour or so

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Dang, maintenance for things will mean the internet will likely be down.
I won't be there after all </3

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
since it's the last day before my roommates and I go home for winter break we're actually gonna be hanging out during the day so I'll have to pass. Will go to the next one

Rat_Lady

Settling in Altera
Valindra is a traveling Priestess of Sallana, So she should be able to show up. I'm not doing anything on the 20th

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Since it's super early in the day, I will try to be there. But it may be 2 hours late by the time I roll around, if RP's still happening.