Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dec. 8th, 3 pm CST] A Beacon in the Darkness

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
A BEACON IN THE DARKNESS
21.png

One must never stray from the path forward. But even in the darkest of nights, there is a beacon to light the way.

Chieftain Segar Strand sends an invitation out to all the mortal realms to gather in Stoltfar.
A sermon and ritual dedicated to Theodra will be held by him and Hy Evysteel in the Sacred Wood,
With the purpose of rousing the strength and tempering the resolve of all people,
In the face of a lingering threat which even now casts a dark shadow over the world.
Following the gathering, food will be served to all who attend,
And all are invited to stay for drink, song and dance in the Great Hall to ease weary hearts and minds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Rating: IC Peaceful, OOC Moderate. I'm alright with whatever usually, but if you plan to cause trouble please let me know OOC beforehand.
Public/Private: Public
Where: Event starts in the Sacred Wood, in Stoltfar. Will post directions later.
When: Saturday, Dec. 8th - 3 pm CST

Town/Event tags: Samiwashere Hyliade Edouard2000 RagingLunacy
Staff tags: Solus Lannis Elz Squidziod Kamaoe blargtheawesome

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I will try to go to this, if I am allowed!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
delaying this to Dec. 8 both because of IC reasons and also because I've been busier than I expected and thus haven't had the time/energy to prepare. Also pushed it back an hour to 3 pm because there'll probably be some private setup RP beforehand that I want to make sure I have time for

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Turns out that I’ll actually be able to make this! I leave starts at like, 8 PM, so this is perf xD

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I think I'll be there.

I definitely hope so now I've gone out of my way to give Gerry a shave and park him in Stoltfar.