Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Declaration of War

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

Word is spread from Knight's Haven to the larger cities and towns across the Continent, by poster and heralds.

For the good of the Continent, the Lands of Synnove hereby declare war.

This is no conventional war. I do not declare war against any particular nation or settlement. It is from now until my death, that war is declared against any and all agents of Chaos. No longer will attacks such as those on Storm's Landing and Queensport be suffered. No longer will I stand idle behind the monotony of bureaucracy, while men, women, and children are tortured and murdered. Those who commit to such do not deserve trial.

The likes of the Dark Order will not be suffered. The likes of people such as the murderous Greyling, Karn, will not be suffered. The likes of Cassandra Glade, who has admitted to being among those who burned down the slums in Storm's Landing, be suffered. To each and every one of you who would support such an organization, or organizations similar- Know now that you are my enemy unless you renounce these corrupt ideals. You will not be dealt with mercifully. You will not be dealt with kindly. You will be met with fire and sword, and you will be destroyed without a second thought, for the good of this Continent and all its denizens.

I have made attempts to be peaceful and kind to those who would commit such acts, and in return for this attempt, the Slums burned. In my idleness in this attempt, and when we were so close to war with one another over Archon and The Grey Lady, Queensport burned. Many do not like me because of my ideals, many believe me evil and overzealous. You have seen nothing. From the coldest tundras to the hottest deserts, worshippers of Jishrim and will be sought out and destroyed, for only those capable of murder would worship the Mad One. Worshippers of Skraag will see their disgraceful places of worship burnt down and destroyed. Vyres such as Karn and Melzar will be sought out and cured by any means necessary.

Podric Flanders
Blessed of
Synnove
Lord of Knight's Haven