Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declined] Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Hey fellas, it's been a damn long time since I've been back around here. Honestly, it's been so long that I have completely forgotten what I was banned for. I remotely remember being an asshole about it however and that's likely a lingering effect on the Staff here still. I'm not entirely certain what to say because of how long it's been and I have forgotten what it was about. I suppose saying sorry isn't a bad place to start. I'm not certain how many of the old Staff still remain and I reckon you all had a handful dealing with me back then. If anyone could let me know why I was originally banned I'd be happy to write up as a reply to this post, or an addendum, my condolences and how I have changed for the better since the past 3 or 4 years!

Abrupt yes, but it's what happens when you don't really remember anything to go off of.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
The Courier,

Moderation has reviewed your case, and we have elected not to lift your ban. You can find an apt summary of why you were banned here, as outlined by yourself. Regardless of warnings, the disruptive, hateful and racist behaviour did not cease and even seemed to increase as time went on.

It is easy for someone to say that they are sorry and will not do it again, which is why we prefer that it is shown to us instead. In August of 2018, you were asked to prove that you had changed by being active on the Forums. This to show both the change in attitude and your positive impact on the community.
This did unfortunately not come to pass, as you vanished after just a few messages. With the last post being over a year ago, you have neither managed to show an actual change in behaviour nor taken part in the Community beyond those few messages right after being asked to.

To provide you with one last chance to prove you have changed for the better and can contribute positively to this community, we will permit another appeal after a period of 6 months has passed. You have access to the Forums, so show us that these are not just words.

Kind regards,
Moderation

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Understood, but I did notice in the last times whenever I would occasionally check on the forums here, most posts are about events or character profiles. I personally don't find it a good showing of behavior just by showing up on a random character profile and saying "Hello, your character is very quirky and unique, bye!" as a literal random considering how long I've been gone. Is there any Hollow World sanctioned means of interacting with the community that isn't just me finding a clique on Discord associated with here? Like game servers, anything else?

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Moderation has discussed your argument, and agrees that profiles and events are not the best place to prove that one has changed and can contribute to the community.
As such, we will provide you with a trial period within the Hollowworld Discord. Please ensure the King's Law and Discord Guidelines have been read and understood, to prevent future issues.

After the period of six months has elapsed, you can appeal one more time. There is of course no guarantee that appeal will be accepted, but we believe this to be the fairest resolution.

Please make a Support Ticket so we can log it and send you the Discord invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.