Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DemonGamer45's Application [Declined - Jinny]

DemonGamer45

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
DemonGamer45

2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from
?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
(yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is basicaly doing whatever you can do gain more power, be it breaking the immersion of the RP, coercing others to give you their items, or playing a character that's sole focus is to gain power, no matter the actual cost or relativity to the game, Metagaming is playing a character that has knowledge of the 4th wall or outside world, like using references, or knowledge their character in game shouldn;t know
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no its a banable offense
7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a huge nerd, I love table-top gaming, usually D&D or some homebrew game, i usually play some kind of Wizard, im partial to Drow and Necromancers. Big gamer as well, Monster hunter, pokemon, Dark Souls, Warfram; I tend to like just about any game out there as long as it's good, not super fond of COD or Modern Warfare becasue of the community....Comic and Anime junkie, huge fan of the Webcomic Homestuck; I live with my wife and out two cats.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I write stories from time to time, i used to have a fanfiction account that i wrote on but got rid of it.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I typed in 'Minecraft Medieval RP server" and this was the first link

About Your Character!

Name

Umbra Zedaris

Character Age:

Character Race:

Sangrian

Appearance:

Tall, and bulky; Dark brown/tan, with messy, curly long dark, almost black hair tied back into a ponytail of sorts with dark colored beads and sun-bleached bones; his eyes are an emerald green; wears purples, whites and dark greens for his colors.

Written Test!
Umbra was a quiet child for most of his life, he did not care much for talking, when actions could do the talking for him! Like most his age he enjoyed fishing, but he always felt his true calling was closer to a mixture of the earth and sea! he loved to farm, whether it be simple wheat, to potatoes, to even the most lovely of pumpkins (his personal favorite) he loved to farm! Not to say he didn't have other hobbies, he practiced bits of alchemy now and then... mainly trying to make potions for his family or his crops. When he did talk his deep bass voice would always wash away any other noises, like the deep calm of the sea washing out the smaller tides... He decided to travel the world after his father had passed due to old age, thankfully he was the youngest in the family, so he had no real worries about needing to inherit the family farm or anything...he gave his mother and siblings a deep goodbye before he went on his way to see the world. He would always cherish the lessons his father taught him...how to be a good man, how to stand up against the wrong in the world, how to catch the best fish....the world was a scary place, and he was going to do his best to make it better, one seed at a time!

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey! Your application is on the right track. However, there are a few things I see that you need to improve before I can continue processing your application:

• Character Race: Sangrian is a culture, but it isn't a race.
  • Written Test: Your written test does not meet the 400-word requirement.

Please fix these things listed. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me or another mentor.​

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
I'm going to decline your application due to inactivity.

If you'd like to be a part of HollowWorld, you may apply again in one week. (October 5th, 2018)

If you have any questions or concerns about how your application was handled, feel free to message me or another mentor.​