Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Desert Island Game

If stranded on a desert Island for 10 years, which game would you choose to take?

• Total voters

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Always Minecraft. Never has a game like this had kept me playing for so long.
(Hopefully it will includes an internet connection to connect to Hollowworld and ask you guys to rescue me xD).

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Skyrim, sad as it may seem but I think hearing any form of human voice with the killer soundtrack far out weighs the building potential of MC.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Skyrim, sad as it may seem but I think hearing any form of human voice with the killer soundtrack far out weighs the building potential of MC.
It would keep you sane for slightly longer. although with both of these you would probably start thinking you were in the game.

Levaunt

I think I might like it here
Skyrim. To make it last longer I would never use fast travel, try to sleep every night, other stuff like that. It would also help if I had access to mods as steel said.
I love the creativity or Minecraft, but Skyrim has actual goals to work for and can be more satisfying.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Wow, this is absolutely no question minecraft.
All of you who pick skyrim obviously havnt been completely alone for more than a few days.
Skyrim, yea its got 300+ hours gameplay
Minecraft has infinite gameplay

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
It's kind of a hard decision. Skyrim has somewhat more things to do, quests, missions, people, actual voices, but minecraft is infinite gameplay, but with the same goal forever, apart from your creativity. Get diamonds/defeat the enderdragon

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Wow, this is absolutely no question minecraft.
All of you who pick skyrim obviously havnt been completely alone for more than a few days.
Skyrim, yea its got 300+ hours gameplay
Minecraft has infinite gameplay
I'm always alone, anxiety is a bitch :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Completely alone, as in you cant talk to anyone, and you know that you cant communicate no matter how hard you try?

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Skyrim, because I honestly get bored of vanilla MC in about ten minutes. Skyrim keeps me up at night.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
With Skryim you will be able to finish every single available content in a long period
of time, you're on a desert island there is enough time for you hahr hahr, Minecraft however theoraticly
can not be finished. Although I have to say that with the silly decision of Notch with the enderdragon fight
you can actually finish Minecraft, but I guess it was more intended as some sort of pun to all those who want
to "complete" Minecraft.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Well squee, thats true up until youve done everything possible on skyrim.
Then youll wish you had had MC

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
can Minecraft be played online?

vanilla single player can only keep someone entertained for so long, creativity can get rather limited and with no one else to see your achievements there is less satisfaction in them... if mods and multiplayer are allowed then minecraft.

otherwise Skyrim.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Well squee, thats true up until youve done everything possible on skyrim.
Then youll wish you had had MC
Pft. By everything do you mean leveling up every possible skill to 100?

Because I'm working on my Blacksmithing right now... I'm a baus. :D

Aleksandr

Villager
Skyrim... right now to try and make the best file I am not allowing myself to fast travel and I have to eat food and drink every day.. it's amazing...