Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DESTINY 2

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
I never played destiny but I think its a really butt game based off of the advertisements I saw from TV

You have to pre-order the game from gamestop to keep track of your kills? Heck! even minecraft keeps track of how much stuff you kill.(and what's up with those bad animations, even Minecraft has better animations then those two animated guys)​

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I never played destiny but I think its a really butt game based off of the advertisements I saw from TV

You have to pre-order the game from gamestop to keep track of your kills? Heck! even minecraft keeps track of how much stuff you kill.(and what's up with those bad animations, even Minecraft has better animations then those two animated guys)​
Yeah thats not destiny animation and thats not a pre order bonus. Don't POST ON MY THREAD JUST TO SHIT ON MY GAME!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Pre-ordered Destiny 2 for PC, also there was a free trial for anyone from the 29th to the 31st (Started 28th for us pre-order fancy people)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'm waiting until a couple weeks in before I decide to purchase it or not. I don't want a game that I play 10 or so hours on and then ditch out because there's not enough to do, or because the rest of the game is just grinding.