Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Destiny's Application [Declined- Jase]

. What is your Minecraft username?
destineyscoot

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using outside resources you've collected out of character. Powergaming is taking imaginary charaters and making them serve you.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, you do not allow X-ray mods or Textures.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm going to be a sophomore in highschool. I love learning and my Animals. I have 4 dogs and 3 Cats. My passions are Musical theater and Roleplay/ Acting.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No, I do not.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I strongly wanted to Roleplay again and I stumbles across this sever.

About Your Character!

• Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Renee Blisen

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Hazel eye color, with grey tinted brown hair. Light skin tone. dusty overalls with slightly torn clothes under. Losts of freckels and a scar on her arm from a burning incident while cooking.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)
Written Test!
Renee (Reen) is the 7th child and the last. Her mother was having baby after baby hoping for a girl. Her father Malici wanted only boys with the acceptation of only one girl. What he wished for is what he got. One day while hunting he found an old lady on the gravel road. He took her into his house gave her food and boasted about his new beauty for a wife and the boys he will have. Once she asked about a girl. His face went blank. He had forgotten that Females are of use to. Deep down he wanted a little girl to call his own. So he added the little girl. The woman ended to be an old family friend who wanted revenge on his father. So he made his own son pay. With the food she left and the Father had no idea what he allowed into his house. The woman after Renee's birth gave the woman light poison that would slowly damage her immune system and ovary's . Funny what a few herbs and chemicals could do. Now the time has come. Isabella, Renee's mother just had Renee and was ready for another child once she turned 5. They tried for 4 year with no luck. They gave up hope. With the rage of the missing child the Father started to become more demanding of the children he has now. Renee was working in the kitchen as a young girl and burn her arm. Her Father saw this as an act against the rules of no miss behavior on the expense of supplies. She had dropped boiling water on her arm and it took weeks to heal. These acts started to be more frequent. Her Fathers rage got worst. Then her mother died so did her 2 oldest brothers. The brother was of Natural causes and the mother was able to fight the poison but now what it had done to her body. She could not last the sickness of the winter. Her father needed workers. This was a great time for marriage now Renee was 15. Renee got Married to an vile man who did all wrong. Once he saw the mark on her arm from the scar he was enraged. He believed no women should have any marks on her body that aren't natural. he was throwing things one landed into the fire and the house started burning. She was told to gather her belongings and meet him in the town square. The flames increased but Renee held onto her items and ran. This was her freedom. She ran to a far off village. The journey was long. Renee heard the gallops of a horse and wished it was someone to save her. It was a nice man who was to bring her to the village he was going to. It ended being a place far off she had heard story of. Were the unnormal humans roamed. Scared and shaken she took this new life in with open arms. Was destined to make her own happy ending without the need of others. Hopefully her father nor husband was to find her. She still used the name Renee just said differently and now her last name is Blisten. Renee ( Ren- ey) Blisten

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey destineyscoot! Thank you for your application to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there are a few things that I am going to have to get you to look at before I can whitelist you.
  • Your metagaming and power-gaming definitions could use some work. Please be more specific, and use examples to help you describe the two. You can find the server definitions [here].
  • Your written test is quite incoherent. Please space it out more (you don't need it to be in a single paragraph - separate it out where it suits), and take your time to make sure that the grammar is good.
Let me know if you have made any changes by replying to this thread.