Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deusmano [Approved - Alaila]

Deusmano

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
-------------------------------------------------
Deusmano, unfortunately.​
2. How old are you?
21​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
United States of America
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes, I've already read through some of it, and will re-read it.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
Roleplaying can reinvigorate one's enjoyment of a formerly boring (due to too much playing) game. It is good to see a server that is so strict about roleplaying. I believe it would make me play Minecraft a lot more.
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have done some roleplaying on World of Warcraft (Before you groan out loud, read further), on the Moon Guard US Server (keep reading..), though I stayed well out of Goldshire, and was in Regnum Caelestis and then later the Stormwind City Watch. However, it became boring to me due to how limited you are in what you can actually do in World of Warcraft.​
7. In real life, I am a college student working on a degree in Information Technology with Computer Forensics. Currently I am on break until July where I will start up another class. Some of my interests involve Team Fortress 2, Warhammer 40,000 (mostly the PC games as the tabletop is very expensive), Medieval 2: Total War and many of the mods made for that game (Stainless Steel, Third Age: Total War, Broken Crescent). My current biggest hobby is PC gaming, which I do with friends over the internet, after that is books about historical fiction involving the middle ages (such as Order In Chaos, a Templar Novel by Jack Whyte). I would like to be apart of this fine community because I want to participate in a world that has roleplay, but isn't so constricted by rules gameplay-wise (like World of Warcraft) or full of griefers (such as most "roleplay" minecraft servers I've encountered). This community genuinely sounds interesting and most of all, civil. The only minecraft server I've been on lately has zero tolerance for any griefing, also has a whitelist, and does not allow people under the age of 21 to join. The lack of a hard age restriction here doesn't bother me however, as long as it is just as well regulated as the other server (which it looks like it is, and then some).
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I am not sure if it would be of interest (and it's not my greatest work, though my greatest "works" were mostly English class papers) but I do have a backstory I made for a World of Warcraft character awhile back. I have attached it if any moderator has even an inkling of curiosity. It is about a female human (in WoW) named Praxedes Sableblade.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'll understand if I am rejected, given my meager amount of roleplaying experience.​
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.​
11. How did you find out about our server?
mcserverlist.com listed your server.​
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes, I have voted for your server.​

Attachments

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.