Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Did you know, I am Writing a book? "Tales of Meaning and Beauty"

Promanguy1223

Lord of Altera
46055159_2371073136241222_8094523896956452864_n.jpg
I've started writing this book Four months into the Navy, it is a multi-fictional book that compares with the real world using meaning and beauty, to symbolize the dangers of the world, to strike beauty inside of good people.
I am about 12,000 words in, it will consist of 7 chapters. I am currently stuck in the fourth chapter. Writers block is a hassle indeed.
Surprisingly much of the book was not planned, it came to me while listening to meaningful music. Music has played a big part in my writing style, as I can write stories using the music that I am listening to. So I just get into the hype of the music, and I write whatever comes to mind. What I have written, I believe is truly amazing. The book will be published, maybe in a few months.. Or a year, that depends if I can get motivation to come back.

(A little juicy info about the cover)
I am a Christian, and I love God.
The cover came to me in a dream, only as an image, of these angel wings that appear vertical and causes a reflection onto the mirror lake. It was heavenly.
God gave me the ability to see beauty and nature, and after some meaningful things happened, that caused me to see things differently.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Good on you! I've also tried writing books. I finished two of them but neither are ones I'm particularly happy with. Either way, the only way to get out of the block is to keep writing. So good luck.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Definitely keep writing, even if you don't feel like it's all that good. You can always go back and change words, cut things out, etc. but you need to write to do those things! Good of you to write.