Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Discord requests

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Thread for all Discord related requests.

Got a recommendation? Want a channel set up? Any other requests? Post here.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
House Channels?

And I'm fairly certain we can set Roles for Houses?
So only people with the House Role can access their respective House Channel

Though for people with multiple characters in multiple Houses.. assign them Multiple Roles..?

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Yep, that's what this thread is for, but I need people to request the channels and let us know who needs perms before I make them. All very easily doable though :D

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
AFK channel where everyone is muted and there is no chat? If this is possible.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Done. I've also set it so after an hour of no activity, you will be shifted to the AFK channel, at least for now.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Yep, that's what this thread is for, but I need people to request the channels and let us know who needs perms before I make them. All very easily doable though :D
I'd like a 'Kingdom of Anhald' chat with Cap and myself having permissions. My account name on Discord is Rygan and his is JCSTcap. If it's alright I'd like one for voice and text.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Can we have a Hawklight text channel please Readij?

Also, make sure Hawklight is above the Anhald rank thanks :heart:

EDIT:

Jak, Kvothe, Bodejodel, Warwolf, Ced

those are the people who have logged in so far.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
I'd like a 'Kingdom of Anhald' chat with Cap and myself having permissions. My account name on Discord is Rygan and his is JCSTcap. If it's alright I'd like one for voice and text.
Can we have a Hawklight text channel please Readij?

Also, make sure Hawklight is above the Anhald rank thanks :heart:

EDIT:

Jak, Kvothe, Bodejodel, Warwolf, Ced

those are the people who have logged in so far.
Done and done.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I have a recommendation for everyone using Discord to just get Better Discord now, its pretty dope. You can use Twitch emotes and make your own skins.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Recommendation for a Karaoke chat, staff would have perms.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
It seems the Hawklight text channel and role has been removed. Not really too concerned about this, we weren't using it until more recently, found that we've been occasionally looking for a private voice channel (text channel is useless, we've also realised). Is it possible that we can get a voice channel?

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
It seems the Hawklight text channel and role has been removed. Not really too concerned about this, we weren't using it until more recently, found that we've been occasionally looking for a private voice channel (text channel is useless, we've also realised). Is it possible that we can get a voice channel?
Jak, your role seems to have been removed and I can't add it - message me next time you're online on Discord and we'll try re-adding it. The text channel is still there, and I've added the voice channel.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Noooope. Been over this with a few others, but essentially, that lobby is a slum that I do not want to allocate staff resources to moderating - no one wants to trawl through hundreds of posts and I know I've got better things to do. If people want to muck around a little bit in the moment, ok. I don't want 'waaaaah x said something silly 3 weeks ago waaaaah' nope. Staff can see lobby history if a complaint is made, but not gonna open it up to everyone. We didn't have the history available on TS either (I'm assuming for same reasons) so no ones missing out :p

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
We didn't have the history available on TS either (I'm assuming for same reasons) so no ones missing out :p
well technically we could. you could see any history in a channel you were in after you logged back onto the TS server, just not what was in any other channel.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
I must not have been clear. You couldn't see history from when you were not in the channel, is what I meant.

With Discord, this isn't something that's going to change either.