Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dissolution of the Fuvurian Empire

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1594612726491.png
1594612742031.png

- DISSOLUTION OF EMPIRE -
- - -

Let it be known that the Fuvurian Empire is no more, formally disbanded to release all vassals from their oaths and fealty. The lands of New Veilmere, Sanardu, and New Riseport (Otherwise known as Veil Isle) will be ruled by the Autarch, Lady of House Fuvur, Aelyth Fuvur, and remain part of the Fuvurian Dominion. The silver crown of Fuvur will remain in the possession of the Autarch, and should future heirs see fit to reclaim the titles of old, they may do so.

- - -

OOC: Aelyth is Autarch/Lady and rules my regions still, but an Empire is huge and I do not have the time nor energy to keep it going as one. In being smaller scale I can feel like the presence it has on the world is alright to feel lesser, and any vassals no longer have an empty Empire over them. If you want to RP about stuff let me know.​