-=[Divine Staff Roster]=-

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member

Since taking over the Divine workload a few months ago, I've found that whilst I want to be able to give everyone the same level of attention or to respond properly to every message, it simply isn't feasible in the long run. I have some aid currently but that too is not really enough, and so moving forward I'll be trying a change of system and hoping it works a little more smoothly. I'll be adding more members to Divine Staff, and between us we'll be splitting the Gods into areas for different folk to watch over as I remain the overseer to ensure things run well.

I'd like to add some notes, however:

][ Do not ask these members divine related questions outside of the divine conversations they monitor. ][
][ Be respectful - the choices or responses made are a group effort and overseen by me, treat them well. ][
][ Please don't ask to be Divine Staff, these are picked for specific reasons and they are enough for now. ][

As of February 14th 2020;
Please add the three following divine staff members to any divine conversation.
Elz - blargtheawesome - Rygan

-

Last edited:

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
Just a bump to remind a few of you to add the right helpers to the right convos. Thanks!

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
Update;
NIAH has stepped down as to focus on Magus work, and so for the foreseeable future please add all three current divine staff members to your conversations and we'll be working together amongst ourselves to get replies/responses out to you. Apologies for any confusion.

Additionally for those who believe they should be Blessed/Upped a tier, please respond in your conversations with the guidelines for that tier and if/how you've achieved that. (Some have already but this will be a general announcement for reviewing this month. I've been having a difficult time but will try to pick things up again.)

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
Temporary Hiatus:

There will be no divine responses either in game or in conversations until next week - Please still do your events but just put an overview of said event in your prayer log. Not every event requires staff to be present, and not every prayer convo needs a response within the next day, so you should all be fine. This hiatus is for all divine staff but is my decision. Please do not harass them or ask the reasoning, we'll be back to normal shortly.

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
Likely a little bit longer. It's been a rough week and/or a busy one for all the divine staff and I've only today settled at a different house - Apologies on that front. Will try to check some stuff over the weekend.

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
I managed to go over all the conversations today. You might notice not everyone has a 'response' - And I'd like to begin returning to direct responses being something garnered mostly through 'Divination', a spell granted to T1. No response does not mean your God hates you, its just too much to answer every question, and things were getting muddled with too much divine involvement IMO. If you believe you should be a rank/rank up, post that in your logs too.