Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do NOT steal artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Also, if you look at the titles, some of the pictures were hijacked from sites such as deviantart and tumblr -.-

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
If you read what it say's then you wouldnt go throwing accusations around and all the stuff I have done is copy writed in my name.

p.s I got an A in art I dont need to steal people art thank you very much

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
First of all, you just changed the name of the picture, the original name lead me right to the source

Second of all, you're not the only artist here, the reason i looked into this was because all those different styles and different ways of drawing made me suspecious, all of these drawings are definately not made by the same artist -.-

P.S don't think i didn't notice that you've changed the titles on all the pictures

Edit: I also strongly doubt someone who's a "cute dress up creator" would name himself "djcorru9t"

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
If you read what it say's then you wouldnt go throwing accusations around and all the stuff I have done is copy writed in my name.

p.s I got an A in art I dont need to steal people art thank you very much
All the evidence presented makes it appear as if you copied the artwork from many other pages. I don't believe that random accusations are being thrown- In fact, I happen to agree with the points Oliver has made.

I will ask you one more time- And I insist that it would be best to tell the truth- Did you, or did you not copy artwork?

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
I am called djcorru9t for a reas that is my music artist name because i make music i do alot of things and art is only one of them

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Part dj and part cute dress up creator? -.-

Also, it would appear you're a 23 year old female on deviantart

Edit: if you have nothing to hide, why would you change all the picture titles?

Michcat

I am called djcorru9t for a reas that is my music artist name because i make music i do alot of things and art is only one of them
I'm sorry, I do not see an answer to my question in here.
Did you, or did you not steal these photos from other Artists and protray them as your own?

To me, it appears that this is what you have done. Such an act is a gross manipulation of the trust of this community, as well as an extreme disrespect to the original artists.

Before we go any further, however, please answer my question.

Michcat

That was very interesting, attempting to delete this thread.

In your deletion, you specified that "I swear 80% of these pictures are mine the ones that don't have my name aren't mine".
Very well. If thats alright with you, I am going to take that as an answer to my question.

I will take every single one of these pictures and search for mirror images. Pray that 80% are original.

It is still not too late to explain what really happened.

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
ok fine you got me only 2 are mine but guess what you have passed my test.
i used to run my own server with a friend it was called companion craft then that got banned because of people putting up images that wernt theres and copy writing them in there name me and my friend made a promise to test every servers staff to see how they would respond to othere artists images being put up.

its not a nice thing to use other peoples art i know that i have had it happen to me before.
on campanion craft we had an artist complain to use about someone using there images and we looked and we found 75 images that were used and they were all taken down my user name on the server is gman2056 if you dont believe me go check i am sorry for any inconvinence i have caused you.

p.s if you were lucky enough to spot the only 2 tha were my own it was these

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry for the language, but you sir are full of shit.

I am a self trained artist for a good 18-19 years of my life, been drawing since I started school basically (lol) and it is insulting that you think we're that stupid. People don't run around servers and pull these type of tests, it is stupid.

Considering I have spent approximately 6-8 hours on one of my recent pieces, I'd prefer it if you never post another picture unless it is 100% yours and NOT traced from Sword art online. :/

Rant over.

Michcat

ok fine you got me only 2 are mine but guess what you have passed my test.
i used to run my own server with a friend it was called companion craft then that got banned because of people putting up images that wernt theres and copy writing them in there name me and my friend made a promise to test every servers staff to see how they would respond to othere artists images being put up.

its not a nice thing to use other peoples art i know that i have had it happen to me before.
on campanion craft we had an artist complain to use about someone using there images and we looked and we found 75 images that were used and they were all taken down my user name on the server is gman2056 if you dont believe me go check i am sorry for any inconvinence i have caused you.

p.s if you were lucky enough to spot the only 2 tha were my own it was these

While this is incredibly considerate, it is also incredibly condescending. I do not appreciate you holding up this mantra that this artwork is yours. Once more, it is disrespectful to the original artists and it misleads those who gave you their trust.

I would like you to edit your first post- this one here-

WellThen.png

And say something along the lines of this:

"The art I have posted on this thread, as my own, with my own watermark, is not mine. I knowingly stole it from other artists. I apologize for this horrendous act of thievery, and I promise to never do it again. "

After that, I'll edit the title to something more appropriate and lock this thread.

Michcat

Shame on you. If I catch a whiff of you ever doing anything to this caliber, I am going to personally be there to present this illegal act of debauchery.

Editing. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.