Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need to get your forum name changed?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey! I decided not to care that p00f sounds like puff and that people could make a mistake and so, can you please change my name back to Piratep00f (with double zeroes?) It's the name people know me by.

D

Dark Auras

Hey! I decided not to care that p00f sounds like puff and that people could make a mistake and so, can you please change my name back to Piratep00f (with double zeroes?) It's the name people know me by.
Completed, welcome back to Piratep00f !

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hello! =)
Two things:

Can my old, old, old account wakerman4 please be deleted? It is rather embarrassing to see it around. Currently, it simply serves as a reminder of a immature past.

Can I also have this account renamed to "Wake" please? =)
Wake is my original and still-used username from before returning to Hollowworld and still is my username on Discord. I've never been called "Gromm" since I've got here, so I suppose I better go back to my username. Especially since I'm not going to be RP'ing Gromm soon.

Forje

Lord of Altera
Hey, could I get this account name changed from this to 'Forje'? It's the user for my in game account now, so it'll help for clarity's sake.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Hello! =)
Two things:

Can my old, old, old account wakerman4 please be deleted? It is rather embarrassing to see it around. Currently, it simply serves as a reminder of a immature past.

Can I also have this account renamed to "Wake" please? =)
Wake is my original and still-used username from before returning to Hollowworld and still is my username on Discord. I've never been called "Gromm" since I've got here, so I suppose I better go back to my username. Especially since I'm not going to be RP'ing Gromm soon.
Deleted wakerman, however, the username Wake is currently in use. They're not active, but they chose it first.

Hey, could I get this account name changed from this to 'Forje'? It's the user for my in game account now, so it'll help for clarity's sake.
Did.