Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Doodles and Sketches and ...Anime? Oh my! [Art]

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
MMmmooooore!
These are both illustrations I did of other peoples minecraft skins out of sheer boredom!

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I havn't updated in a bit so here's some more : )

For those of you who have watched " My Hero Academia ", this is some fanart of a character I made for a forum RP in that universe.

I tried my best to copy the show's artstyle and this is what I came up with, haha.

And here is some more art of my OOC character Mrs. Kitty

This second one ^ I did because i've been spending hours of my time breeding rainbow trees for different colored woods in the Forestry/extra trees mods, and I felt it was necessary to make it look cool in a drawing of Kitty surrounded by her colorful forests.
[seriously it's getting out of hand.. I have deep storage units with over 16,000 saplings in them because I built automatic farms for the trees...lol]

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I've been working on a new piece since yesterday, so far I've got about 7-8 hours of work into it, lol.

I'm doing a sexy pose for Dorothy, since I haven't done one for her yet. It started out as a 3k x 3k pixel canvas, but then expanded to 5k x 5k pixel canvas in order to fit in the idea for the gravestone and slab.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Annnnd....
Finished!!!

dUMMY

Total work took about 11 hours of drawing time, totally worth it. Best. Im super excited about this one.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Just a sloppy sketch, paid more attention to the line art than I did the coloring, lol.
But I hadn't contributed to my obsession with Skraagothy in ages, so here's a new one.

Skraagothy 4 ever
:heart:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
I don't know why this ended up as dark as it did, but here's my free handed piece for the day..
[Im gonna start trying to do at least one a day..]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It's unfinished but, it's meant to just be a fun sketch of something interesting that happened IC
Ozzy @SomeoneTagToTot

Considering the results of the RP (Its all over the forums, theres a bit of upset) I'd like to request you take it down unless Smurf is fine with you having drawn her character being murdered. It's better to ask those who the characters belong to before drawing.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
yeah it's a much to draw someone being murdered

that being said it's really good art, just kinda.. much

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Sure yeah, you're right about the last part, is Smurf doesn't want to consent to her character being drawn then by all means, I'd be happy to take it down, I'll wait for her response

yeah it's a much to draw someone being murdered

that being said it's really good art, just kinda.. much
Oh, alright, would you want me to take it down?

Edit:
I think that's what you meant, so I took it down ^_^
No probs