Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request Dorothy's Ball Gown needed

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Hello o/ I find myself in need of a skin for a recent artwork that I did, depicting the ball gown that Dorothy will be wearing to the upcoming event, which is a masqerade.

Here's the piece that I did. [excuse the fact that she's missing half her arms, I forgot and am fixing it...]

Interpret it as you will, the markings on the gown are not necessary to try and depict, I know thats a bit much for pixels, but I need to representation of the colors, the black front and green around, with the black lace around the elbows and choker.
Ill also need the mask to be added in [It can just be a bone mask, doesn't need the fancy decoration cuz pixels], and the hair to be moved around the shoulder the way it is here. I can also post Dorothy's original skin so you have a color reference for her skin tone and hair & eyes etc.

If you want to try and throw something like a skraag skull on the back thats fine but you dont have to.

If you're interested in doing this, show me a few examples of your work and offer what sort of price you'd be looking for, I'm rather flexible in budget.
<- Original skin