Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

doubbles applicaton! [Declined - Sodium]

1. Your Minecraft username:doubble_rainbow <==friend made me it but i changed the pasword when i got it
2. Age:16
3. Gender:male
4. Country:uk

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?:
i have wread the tome and i agree to its terms

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I have experiance in role play from wow and starwars the old republic
becaus i usaly pick role play servers the aspect of your role play sounds fun and role play in general shuld be fun as well

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more:
i dont think i can realy describe my self in eight sentinces becaus thares not much to know
but il give it a shot.
my name is nathan im from schotland in the uk.

Well i live in a medium sized town called stirling thares not much to do hear so i keep my self entertaind with mine craft and other things.
Well im hear hear to role play of course it sounds like great fun and im just starting to get the hang of it again.
my hobbies are drawing.playing music and also creating it.playing mine craft starwars the old republic etc things like that.
im ohnest so when i think some one is doing some thing wrong i will speak my mind about it
im corageos so if thares eany one in trouble il probibly be thare to help.
im a pretty good builder in mine craft im ok with using redstone im good at folowing orders too.
well thats basicly it a bout me nothing much els

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video: i dont have eany examples

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: when im playing mine craft im a master at alchemy i know nearly all of the potions
im also handy with a bow as well

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?:
im aware i never use xray or the ore finder all i use is the mini map mod but i wil gladly take it off if you ask me

11. How did you find out about our server?:i was looking for a medevil rp minecraft server and i was recomended this one

12. Have you voted for us?:i havent voted but i will

hope fuly thats better :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please include the full questions themselves, since we don't know them out of our heads. And even if the answer is no, still answer every question, including question 8.
Please don't put every sentence on a new paragraph, but do this only with the questions. Also we would like to read more about your experience with RP in question 6.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Please include the full questions themselves, since we don't know them out of our heads. And even if the answer is no, still answer every question, including question 8.
Please don't put every sentence on a new paragraph, but do this only with the questions. Also we would like to read more about your experience with RP in question 6.
what he/she said.

Sodium

The Lunarch
I thought you said you give this until Wednesday, Kara :p
Any how, this application has been pending improvements for a week, and it seems as though none are going to be made. Regarding this, I am going to decline your application. Please feel free to complete a new application if you still wish to join our community.