Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Dox

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed

General Information

Name: [Redacted]
Nickname: Dox - Mok'yra for Day
Race: Moor
Current Residence: Linlea. Well, most of the time.
Relationship Status: Why? You interested?
Social Status: Peasantry

Physical Appearance:

Height: Roughly 5’7”
Weight: Not much. Poor thing doesn’t get the chance to eat very often.
Eye Color: Grape
Skin Color: Seal Gray
Distinguishing Features: Constantly protruding lower lip
Hair Color: Jet Black
Hair Style: Braid, yet patchy in certain areas of the scalp
Complexion: Freckled and worn, dried clay have made their home in her pores
Scars: Across the bridge of her nose and through her eyebrow

Abilities/Skills

Education: Dox has none of the usual academic education, being brought up in a family of manual labour. Completely illiterate, the seemingly small girl has only learned of hard work. Due to the sheer lack of funds, the family often required the aid of their children to subsidise the work.
Languages:
-Mok’yra (Native)

-Common (Fluent)
-Elvish(Conversational)
Combat: Her small and nimble frame allows her to be considerably lithe in her movements. Gaining a significant amount of muscle force from mining, Dox has the best of both worlds in terms of power and agility. However her technique is not all there, and as such she prefers to remain outside of combat. Yet if it requires it, she prefers to slash and dice by getting up close and personal before taking off.
Weaponry: A very basic and small dagger - a means to defend herself on the streets. Stolen from a wandering traveler as she pick-pocketed the man to feed herself that eve.
Combat Training: Next to none - all "on the job" learning as she worms her way out of trouble. As such, her technique is poor at best.

Possessions & Wealth

Possessions: As a member of a peasantry clan, the Pez’Hindre’s live in near absolute poverty. As such, the girl lives in basically rags, often resorting to minor thieving for spare change to even feed herself, let alone her family.
Wardrobe: Sheer basics, nothing symbolising her clan, yet everything symbolising her status. Leather trousers, tattered boots, along with a poorly, clearly self-woven hood. This is also tearing in several places, still proving to be some use but clearly on its last legs. There is often dirt everywhere, and her clothes smell very much of mold.
General Wealth: The girl, now that she has become "dependent", scrounges for spare change and basically anything she can get her hands on - usually the absolute bare minimum.

A few special thanks to MelodyComplex for helpin' out with the reference image, as well as Bishop for the hella rad skin.
Also, a secret thanks to an unnamed individual for unnamed reasons - you know who you are.
(Yes, this profile is really meant to be this short).

Last edited:

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Artwork ~

Bust by Bishop ! I honestly love her take on Dox, she looks quite freaky too.

Impromptu and early draft of Dox, courtesy of Kakers . Cheeky sneak peak before she's done but I love her style so much.​

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
i saw the title of this and was genuinely worried for a second that someome had been doxed or something.

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Update: Nice pic of her that I think makes her look quite cute.

Also, apologies for lack of activity on my behalf over the last month, been quite shaky with things but I plan on bringing this character back up to speed and in full swing once again, thank ya kindly for bearing with me :heart: