Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Dragons in Altera...where are they?

Should we add dragons?

• Yes.....DRAGONS

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • No....

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Yeah they are all dead and gone like pyro said to my knowledge, remember legion saying there are no more.

C

Cubey

Enderdragon in overworld is useless because it always fly away out of aim when no longer sight on players.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
I don't think we need actual -Dragons-, I'm sure you could do something else for them... Hmm.. i wonder what... *cough* Cross breeding? *cough* ... You heard nothing *jumps into a cake and rides into the moon set*

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
...I know I really don't have a ton of say in this, but I do believe there are Plugins to change the AI of the Dragon, which would keep it under control, a bit more.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
There be no dragons. Right now.

There might could possibly may have been a long time ago maybe.
(Confusion level: duck.)

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
There be no dragons. Right now.

There might could possibly may have been a long time ago maybe.
(Confusion level: duck.)

I...i understand this completely...I still say we just make a wolf, cow and chicken breed and see what we get :p

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Is it still possible for them to exist in myths, legends and the like?

I'd imagine yes...

I mean, we've got dragons in our myths and they've clearly never existed. Take a look at the Midgard Serpent, Nidhoggr, Fafnir, and the like. Same with elves, dwarves, hobbits, satyrs, goblins, orcs, and a whole host of other beasties.