Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DreamsEternal's Application [Accepted - Jase]

DreamsEternal

Villager
DreamsEternal
DreamsEternal
1. What is your Minecraft username?
DreamsEternal

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
USA / EST (GMT-5)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is doing something based on knowledge or experiences that your character doesn't have.
Powergaming is basically playing in a way that you always come out on top, or enforcing your will on others to achieve a certain outcome.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hello, my name is Dream, or Dreams, either works! I am nonbinary and use they/them pronouns. My hobbies include drawing/painting, writing short stories, and videogaming. I have had some experience roleplaying in the past, mostly with Dungeons & Dragons or in small groups of friends on other servers. I have been playing Minecraft since at least 2015, and although I'm not the greatest builder, I am getting better! Fantasy / medieval style builds are my favorite, and I look forward to hopefully being able to join this sever!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Vaeril "Vael" Luran

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Vaeril has green eyes, and fair skin. His hair is long and blond, almost white in color.
He layers his clothing so that as little skin as possible is exposed, often favoring blues and grays.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I'll be adding this shortly, after I make the skin.

Written Test!
“It’s always been like this” Elorin said, gesturing to tapestry she had been working on “We work for the betterment of our people, what you speak of-”
“Stagnation.” Vaeril interrupted, his voice trembling slightly. He turned towards his mother, who looked somewhat taken aback at his sudden emotional outburst. He took a deep breath and continued, struggling to regain his composure. “What you are speaking of is stagnation. We toil away, praying that one day all our hard work will be recognized, and we will be elevated to the same status as the upper class; but it will never happen. You said it yourself, it has always been like this.”
Elorin sighed, shaking her head. Her gaze followed Vaeril around the room, who had taken to pacing back and forth. “It’s not as if there is anything you can do about it. Just accept that this is how it is, and do as you are asked with honor. This is how it is, and how it will always be. Besides, what hope do you have of changing that?”
“No, you’re right. Nothing will change. Not with that mindset, at least.” Vaeris plopped himself down onto a chair, readjusting his somewhat disheveled clothing. “Father may have been content to work his life away, but I know that I can achieve something more with my life than just..” he paused, gesturing to the somewhat cramped combined workroom / living quarters around him. “Then just this.”
“You shouldn’t reach for things above your station, Vael.” Elorin said softly, turning back towards her weaving. If the comment about her husband Daeson- who had passed away peacefully in his sleep only 15 years prior- hurt, she did not show it. “Besides, you are a rather excellent chef.”
“Thank you, I know I am.” After a long pause, Vaeril stood up, heading into his rather small sleeping quarters. He re-emerged into the combined workroom / living quarters with his already packed bag; it was evident he had been planning this for some time. “But I know I can achieve more. Just.. It’s not something I can do here.” He walked over towards his mother and gave her a brief hug, before draping his blue cloak over his shoulders, and heading towards the door. Elorin, with a faint look of disdain creeping onto her face, watched wordlessly as he applied sun salve and walked out, into the bright midday sun.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.