Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Drew does the draw do

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Just an update here- I've started a year animation course in college just last week, so there will be some delay on commissions unfortunately. I'll still work on them when I have time outside my projects and post them here though. Thanks for your patience :D

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Right, with how things have been going recently I've had to unfortunately close all work for radiants and cut off any prior work load I had planned to do initially as when I set this up, I took on far more than I can handle. However I am happy to announce I am once again opening commissions via PayPal that can be discussed through my discord or forums DMs! I will only be taking on three at a time, and keep this thread updated with current availability as well as waiting list.

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Theo headshot gift art for lycana! (Totally wasn't done after a couple glasses of wine and some vibing to lofi hiphop)

Reminder that I still have 3 slots available with no wait ;)
Theo headshot.jpg

Last edited:

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Especially happy with how this one turned out, Drew and Theo being soft.

Drew and Theo heads.jpg

Last edited:

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Astrum mountain goat! Reference used was from an image of an Old Irish Goat herd.

Goat.png

Last edited:

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Posted this on my character sheet for him, but never uploaded here apparently. Drew bust sketch!
Drew armor.jpg

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
My response to the day 1 prompt for Cringetober!

HeterochromiaElf.png

Cringetober.png

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Some Twitter banners! If you're interested in one, I make them custom for €30. (Should be noted that my personal banner was in fact just an edited version of the latter commissioned banner here.)

Coffeebanner.png
Coffee Autumn banner for myself

EoinSpookyBanner.png
Halloween banner as commissioned by a friend of mine