Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Drinkin' yer way thru Altera!

spagbog

Lord of Altera
xD ah autocorrect.
The band of my existence.

For instance, my iPod thinks my new character is called Fennel.
"By ma beard, I'm no Halflin'!"

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
yes then we arrive in azerport, but where is the inn in azerport? :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Pirate: Produces beautifully drawn comic that not only puts a smile on your lips but also matches the Dwarven mentality to a D, but still says comics and paper don't mix for him.
Bah! I'm open to more storylines if I find them inspiring enough to spend 3 hours on :p

Maybe we can do a server wide comicbook, giving each artist a page with at least a plot / event that has to happen and they can choose in how many squares (from 1 to infinity) they can draw it in. Make an Altera mini comicbook.

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
I should have Mairnae attend this to meet some fellow Dwarves and get drunk!
However, I'm not sure if I should sign up because tomorrow will be a busy day for me and I probably will miss it. :c

I'll see if I can make it, though! It sounds like a lot of fun!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I should have Mairnae attend this to meet some fellow Dwarves and get drunk!
However, I'm not sure if I should sign up because tomorrow will be a busy day for me and I probably will miss it. :c

I'll see if I can make it, though! It sounds like a lot of fun!
big like!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We arrive in Stormhold in the snowed inn, where som and dayter are doing a rematch in drinking cause dayter lost the first one! and now he looses again! haaha
upload_2014-2-23_0-57-6.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
and thus the league of drunken people arrive in Renatus, the town of the horse of masters.. or.. *confused*
upload_2014-2-23_1-9-45.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Babus won from dayter, jaret, som, septimus, khorug, and lucas! WOWZERS What a Dwarf! :O

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
GREAT! some fools shot out lovely old Babin in the back with a crossbow while we have still 2pubs to visit... a happy peaceful event interrupted by a fool with a crossbow! -.- This is the end of the event, we didn't visit azerport or tahkul-rimtar because of interruption.

Last edited: