Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Dronaman- Application [Declined - Sodium]

Dronaman

Villager
1. Minecraft username:Dronaman
2. Age:32
3. Gender:Male
4. Country: United States of America

5. Yes
6. I feel it is a very wise choice for roleplayers. I have some experience
7. I am Dronaman, and im a very nice guy... (at times unless someone kills me), and my hobbies are Playing games like minecraft and ROBLOX. ROBLOX is kinda like a similar version of minecraft, and roleplaying is one of my favorite. Roleplaying is where you can get friends. (this is why I have the most friends.) So, to sum it all up. I am a great roleplayer. Inside and Outside.
8. I have no pictures.
9. no thanks
10. I am very aware of that thank you.
11. I was on PlanetMinecraft serching for some servers.

D

Deleted member 61

Hi Dronaman, could you maybe please add question 12 to your application and tell us a little more about yourself in question 7? I also reccomend adding a bit more to the other questions such as 6, as we want to know who we let on the server! :D

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
There are a few things you'll need to do to improve this application.
  • Add in all the questions
  • Answer all of the questions
  • Add to questions 6 and 7 with more detail
It can also be really helpful if you add in some images of builds you have created - we love good builders or creative people here!

Sodium

The Lunarch
This application has been pending vast improvements for a week now, so I am going to decline it. Please feel free to re-apply to our whitelist when you are ready.