Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dungeoneering Nid Arach] At Withering Depths - Boss Floor

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A putrid stench rises from a yawning gorge...
The Wi
thering Depths
have opened...

[========================================]

At Withering Depths is the three-part tale of Whitespoor's journey from a young man to the vessel of Jishrim he has become.
This is the final part of the tale. Those who attended part 2 will get priority access.
Fill in the sign-up form if you like to join this final boss-fight.
Will you keep your party alive long enough to make it to the end of the story?

V I O L E N T

Boss-fight:
No Focus this time, everyone may loot and do combat.

When?
Date: Wednesday - 26th of February - 2020
Time: 20:00 GMT+1 // 2 pm EST
Where: Start of Floor 3.

IGN-name:
Character-name:
Why do you want to join?:

8 people may enter the dungeon, first come first serve base, but you may still sign up if there's 8 already.
Because from experience I know that almost always at least one person opts out last minute.

Signed up [8/8]:
People who were at part 2 are automatically signed up, though please confirm and tell your focus:
Milah (Jazzper )
Cherysh (Ruu Darling )
Jin (Olligreen )
Fefda (Delta61251 )
Fronslin (Fronslin )
Gerry (Jeroxia )
Cassian (Baron2537 )
Cyrus (Magic Intern )

Reserve [2/∞ ]
Vlad (Sir Andrew Wallins )

Ardaric (Tideborne )

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I will confirm my presence, and will confirm my focus later

Edit: Loot Focus

Last edited:

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I should be able to go, although I'll have family in town. I'll let you know if anything changes. (Loot focus, ofc.)

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
IGN-name: xCbI4x
Character-name: Vlad
Focus from the list above: Combat
Why do you want to join?: Sorry for missing past events, I'll make sure to attend. Vlad would want to join to fight the boss-man

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
IGN-name: xCbI4x
Character-name: Vlad
Focus from the list above: Combat
Why do you want to join?: Sorry for missing past events, I'll make sure to attend. Vlad would want to join to fight the boss-man
I'm putting you on reserve, because you've not let me know you couldn't make it. This way there is space in case someone who's a bit more certain that they'll come. As long as there's not 8 people signed up, you'll still be able to come don't worry!

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
IGN-name: Kiljadin

Character-name: Cassian

Focus from the list above: Loot.

Why do you want to join?: I've missed the past ones, but I am roughly 99% sure I can make this one. Also Cassian has history with Nid Arach so he'd certainly be interested in seeing this through with his own eyes.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm removing all the focus-things. Everyone will be able to do whatever they want. I realized it might be tough with a boss-fight when only 1 or 2 people have combat. It wouldn't make sense. So you can all pick up items from item-frames and do combat against the boss :)

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I'm semi-confirmed. I think I have better wifi which I will testrun tonight, but have been invited to watch cricket tomorrow. But I don't know yet whether I care about Cricket.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Okay that's 8!
Sir Andrew Wallins and Tideborne do keep yourself on standby if you like to come. Really often 1 or 2 doesn't show up in the last moment.
Plus this time, if people are later than 5 minutes past 8, I'm opening up for whoever is in reserve in their place and those have the time until 10 past 8 to show up. I'm also not going to send personal DMs on discord to plead the people who signed up to come.

So be advised! Jeroxia Ruu Darling Jazzper Fronslin Magic Intern Baron2537 Delta61251 Olligreen (if you're not gone yet)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
For those who picked up the glowing shrooms, refer here