Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Dwarven City) Udir'Ezneth (Black Fragment)

570rmhunter

Settling in Altera
For some time have the Dwarves roamed with no home to call their own, they have scattered and drifted for some time and even then, no traditional or stronghold of the purest Korog stone has been seen, until now that is...

Udir'Ezneth (Oo-Dear-Ez-Neth), or Black Fragment, is but one of possibly many more Dwarven settlements to be founded by the newest Dwarven Clan, the BlackHearts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So then, a few questions could easily come in mind when seeing whats up ahead if you either looked ahead without reading this part or just simply didn't see it at all, so heres the thing:

"Who are the BlackHearts?:" The BlackHeart Clan is founded by Thorval Blackheart, a dwarf whose goal is to completely bring back the dwarfs to their sovereign glory, with vast halls, ale cellars, great forges and etc.

"Where is this new place?:" Its located on the center continent in Champagnac, west of Le Havre and south of Golden Bay.

"How can I join up?:" Well, first you have to simply message me Thorval (Retova) In-Game, saying you wish to join up or leave a message in the comments saying what your Gamer-Tag is and if I see you i'll give you a ring (For example, if your name was Gamer1137 and you left a comment saying who you were, I would look on the list of players currently online and ask in ooc "oh hey you wanted to join up on Udir'Ezneth?" and then it would work itself out from there.) However something else to add is that I don't own my own Clan, which will be later explained below, but due to certain reasons that drove me to gather the dwarves together, i've allied myself to Lavoyard, who has kindly allowed people to join up with them in order to have access to Udir'Ezneth, so they can actually open chests and interact with the world, below the weathered mountain. So you do have to join Lavoyard in order to join the town, but that is temporary, for how long? i'm not sure, but at some point there shall be a Dwarven House.

I guess from there, its just simple questions, what happens if your not a dwarf but still want to join? well sorry, its strictly dwarf, you could come in to buy a drink or spend time on the surface, living in Champangac, a join city with Black Fragment, but otherwise sorry.

Another thing to keep in mind is that, it IS working itself out, I don't plan to stay put in Champagnac, I do intend to leave somewhere, either to the North of the frosty hills or the North-West to another mountain, to build a better home for the dwarfs, other than a mine-turned-home. Udir'Ezneth was founded with one major purpose, To unite the dwarves so that when I did get the available funds I could set us out and make a new home in the region wherever I choose, so I could create a Dwarven Capital.

Below are images are of what is current within Udir'Ezneth (Black Fragment), it will change though, like more homes and more important places on the Main Street.

See a our mineshaft entrance at the beginning of our close community.

View the growing halls! with each day it is expanded and growing under the weathered mountain of Champagnac, on the center continent of Altera.

The Points of Interest are as followed:

The Bar known as the Rumbling Pebble!

View our Grand church of Korog, here to pray and give sermons in the name of the mighty Earthen God, who gave life and joy to his children, the Dwarves!

Looking to stay at Udir'Ezneth? then as well as houses you can live in a closer community in the Green-9 Earthly Hotel!

But if you like the individual homes of our inner community within Champagnac Mountain then you can surely live in one of our homes!

This is the beginning, only the beginning, theres so much more that can be done within time, so I hope if you're a dwarf and you're planning on staying, I hope it'll be worth your time and enjoying in this close-knit community.

Last edited:

570rmhunter

Settling in Altera
Oh I know of Lannis and we talked, I think hes a really great guy and what he's built along is pretty darn cool!

but I don't like Irrcrawn (Ice crown) very much, its his 'pet project' its a great defensible location sure, but surely looks favor more than minor wars and battles..I want a real mountain and grander halls!
thanks though for the link, I appreciate it Tybalt :D