Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dynmap Icons and You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
SUBMISSION]
Image: Sangriaiconsmall.png (if this is not 32x32 let me know, didn't resize it)
Image Name: Sangria Town
Original Artist: Kamaoe

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
[CHANGE]
Region: Varynhalle (Please change to “Bärental” on map)
Icon: The same icon as Oren. Blue and bear. I don’t have it saved but I’ll grab it if needbe.
Co-ordinates: X: -5841 Y: 117 Z: -12763

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
SUBMISSION]
Image: View attachment 103202 (if this is not 32x32 let me know, didn't resize it)
The icon is approved. You can now send in coordinates for regions that meet the criteria of OP that you want the icons on.

[CHANGE]
Region: Varynhalle (Please change to “Bärental” on map)
Icon: The same icon as Oren. Blue and bear. I don’t have it saved but I’ll grab it if needbe.
Co-ordinates: X: -5841 Y: 117 Z: -12763
Set

Antilogy

Lord of Altera
Please replace the Slyannen image with the one attached, and please change the name from Slyannen to Tambry. If it is deemed that we do not qualify, please still remove the Slyannen icon. Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Please replace the Slyannen image with the one attached, and please change the name from Slyannen to Tambry. If it is deemed that we do not qualify, please still remove the Slyannen icon. Thank you.
Bear in mind the shield should ideally appear longer in height than width, do not make square shields to fill the entire box, and ensure it is a transparent .png
Can you fill out the form with coordinates? The shield is transparent and 32x32, but remember not to fill out the whole pixel box in width, and make it more smaller. The design is otherwise good

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Icon Submission
With all that said, if you wish to submit your icon, please use the following format:

[SUBMISSION]
Image:
Image Name: Elizabeth
Original Artist: Lady Alec (I recolored it though)
----------------------

Icon Changing/Removal
And if you wish for an icon to be changed or removed (do not request changes and removal and re-adding regularly) it can also be posted on this thread, now.

[CHANGE]
Region:
Compendium
Icon: Elizabeth
Co-ordinates: -1644, 64, -1154

Region: Eastwatch
Co-ordinates: -3699, 64, -7479

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
[ADD]
Image: View attachment 103202 (if this is not 32x32 let me know, didn't resize it)
Region Name: Halbed
Coordinates: x=6593 z=-17239

I've realized I've probably put this in the wrong thread but I'm uncertain.

GoldenGRIE

Villager
Legend
GoldenGRIE
GoldenGRIE
Legend
Can you fill out the form with coordinates? The shield is transparent and 32x32, but remember not to fill out the whole pixel box in width, and make it more smaller. The design is otherwise good
Hi Solus, I created the 32x32 for Tambry. Is it just the width that has to change? Is there a preferred width?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hi Solus, I created the 32x32 for Tambry. Is it just the width that has to change? Is there a preferred width?
The image should still be 32x32, but I'd suggest the icon be slimmer if it's a banner- A few pixels off the sides would be fine

Antilogy

Lord of Altera
As soon as I have the edited image I will submit for consideration. I don't think we technically meet the rules, as we're very much unfinished and still in development. But there's been a LOT of activity on site and we'd like to encourage growth, so if an exception can be made to help us continue to drive traffic, that would be much appreciated.

GoldenGRIE

Villager
Legend
GoldenGRIE
GoldenGRIE
Legend
The image should still be 32x32, but I'd suggest the icon be slimmer if it's a banner- A few pixels off the sides would be fine
Thanks for the advice - I'll get a rework to Antilogy with that recommendation. ;)

GoldenGRIE

Villager
Legend
GoldenGRIE
GoldenGRIE
Legend
As requested by Antilogy, resubmitting the form.

Please [ADD]

Image: 107332 (Edited with smaller width, as requested.)
Image Name: Tambry Banner

Region Name: Tambry

Coordinates: x=2836 z=-7180

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Icon Submission
With all that said, if you wish to submit your icon, please use the following format:

[SUBMISSION]
Image:
View attachment 107308
Image Name: Elizabeth
Original Artist: Lady Alec (I recolored it though)
----------------------

Icon Changing/Removal
And if you wish for an icon to be changed or removed (do not request changes and removal and re-adding regularly) it can also be posted on this thread, now.

[CHANGE]
Region:
Compendium
Co-ordinates: -1644, 64, -1154

Region: Eastwatch
Co-ordinates: -3699, 64, -7479
[ADD]
Region Name: Halbed
Coordinates: x=6593 z=-17239

I've realized I've probably put this in the wrong thread but I'm uncertain.
sure

As requested by Antilogy, resubmitting the form.

Please [ADD]

Image: View attachment 107332 (Edited with smaller width, as requested.)
Image Name: Tambry Banner

Region Name: Tambry

Coordinates: x=2836 z=-7180
Thanks - this works. I've added it to the files. Let's get the region's WEs sorted by the rest of staff and get those builds looking more complete before having the marker on them as I see there's more to the requirements of having a dynmap.

GoldenGRIE

Villager
Legend
GoldenGRIE
GoldenGRIE
Legend
Thanks - this works. I've added it to the files. Let's get the region's WEs sorted by the rest of staff and get those builds looking more complete before having the marker on them as I see there's more to the requirements of having a dynmap.
One correction on the coordinates, Solus. It should be z = 7180, not -7180. I typo'd there. :(

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Both Tambry and Valercea are on hold at the moment. We're looking for complete builds, including some interior at least and once Valercea has their ports setup, will have someone come back to this. We're also recommending a town thread to help show the region as one of the requirements is 'no secret regions'

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
Image: (attachment or link, must be .png)Hardanger Coat small.png
Image Name: (make it original so it is an easier find, ie Fuvur Sigil) Hardanger Coat Small
Original Artist: Me

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
Both Tambry and Valercea are on hold at the moment. We're looking for complete builds, including some interior at least and once Valercea has their ports set up, we will have someone come back to this. We're also recommending a town thread to help show the region as one of the requirements is 'no secret regions'
The full interior of the current government buildings has been finished. Many homes owned by players have also been adding interior. A post for the city has been completed https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/city-valercea-moderate.49429/ the port and road, and tavern with interior built already to be pasted are still currently underway but all else is done and ready.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Image: (attachment or link, must be .png)
Hardanger Coat small.png

Image Name: (make it original so it is an easier find, ie Fuvur Sigil) Hardanger Coat Small
Original Artist: Me
Hiya, you'll need to use the form with coordinates and one that writes the region name so I know which one to look out for. Thanks!
Make sure to read the requirements to see if your region fits

Status
Not open for further replies.