Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Dzkiller whitelist application fixed - Declined -wandering_robin

Dzkiller

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Dzkiller

2. How old are you? 17

3. What gender are you? Male

4. What country do you live in? U.S.A

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes

6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server? Amazing

6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying? Tons of experince like i have a part in a ton of machinima for minecraft and for halo reach and i can keep a story going for a pretty long time

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have.
Well to be honest i do get vary annoyed vary fast but that will not be any concern for you i swear and im one of the ppl who love to well be an assassin in games but if i cant kill in a EXACT location i wont but im sorry if im not putting periods every where but im just not that kindof person but i will fully understand if u decline this but i really hope
you dont so on with this im vary outgoing and vary creative in minecraft 2nd i love to build awesome and huge buildings and last but not least i will always follow directions when givin and like i said you would love to have me as a part of your server so yeah

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. no im sorry i dont have any pics of my creations but i really love art and drawling with a pashion but the stuff that i usely
draw is like consept art and tons of abstrack art.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? im epic

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? i am fully aware of this

11. How did you find out about our server? my Freind quinton

12. Have you voted for us? I will